Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

the outrage is everywhere online.It's on yahoo, facebook, alot of different messageboards lol
Robbie Rist · 372 subscribers
12:27 · [i]https://s-static.ak.faceb...1/ym/r/9vuAQCVid3f.png);[/i] display: inline-block; height: 10px; width: 10px; bottom: -2px; margin-bottom: -5px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; margin-top: 2px; background-position: -21px -419px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

• [h6]Dear Michael Bay.

You probably don't know me but I did some voice work on the first set of movies that you are starting to talk about sodomizing.

Look man, I think you have some pretty nifty action ideas (of course on the other side, the minute ANYONE in your movies starts using actual dialog I seem to catch myself nodding off), but seriously, Teenage ALIEN Ninja Turtles?

I know believing in mutated talking turtles is kinda silly to begin with but am I supposed to be led to believe there are ninjas from another planet?

You know that ninjas are a certain kind of cultural charact....

Oh what the hell am I talking to you for?

The rape of our childhood memories continues.....[/h6]

• [h6][/h6]

hmmmm
Sources have told us that our turtles are actually four of an entire race of inter-dimensional beings. That's right. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are actually from another dimension. I'm not sure how that's going to make kids think that they exist, but we'll just let it slide. In addition, we've also heard that this storyline is happening because Krang will indeed be a villain in the film, which will mark the first time he's ever been incarnated on the big screen (and maybe along with that huge body suit and the Technodrome?). At the very least, I'm interested to see how this plays out, but until we get an idea of the style and tone, I'm going to just relax and not get bent out of shape or really excited.Thoughts?

Ex-Ninja Turtles ActorMichael Bay is 'Sodomizing' the TMNT Legacy
0319-robbie-rist-bay-tmnt-getty-facebook-ex-2.jpg

The guy who voiced Michaelangelo in the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" movies is FURIOUS with Michael Bay ... claiming the director is "sodomizing" the franchise by changing "turtle" history in an upcoming flick.

The outrage stems from a comment Bay made about his upcoming live-action flick at a recent media event ... in which he said, "These turtles are from an alien race, and they are going to be tough, edgy, funny and completely loveable.

just wondering... but how do we know that that was MB replying in that forum?
highly doubt he would say "chill"
nerd.gif

"...edgy, funny and completely loveable.

I knew something crazy was going to happen to the new TMNT with Bay in charge. SMH. I know the storyline is completely different and the new comic books have a different origin storyline, but cmon, aliens...Really?!

I mean...atleast he's not directing the movie...and as the articles say, the original writers are following up on the story, so Bay's not completely at fault.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I @@%!@%$ hate Hollywood.
i share the same sentiments...i'll stick to my memories of1990 if this movie comes out to be terrible

and check out what vanilla ice said 
roll.gif

It looks like there might be one person who isn’t upset over Michael Bay transforming the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles into aliens. Vanilla Ice, who famously rapped “Ninja Rap

I think this will calm every ninja turtle fan down lol......The ooze is what's alien...not the turtles themselves...Michael Bay was clueless....The director finally speaks in this video
http://www.cowabungacorner.com/reviews/tmnt-movie-updates

cliffnotes:

1. Director said that he's working with Kevin Eastman to incorporate everything from the TMNT mythos

2. Will use the technology used in Rise of the Planet of the apes for the turtles

3. The TCRI canister with the ooze is ALIEN, not the Turtles! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I think this will calm every ninja turtle fan down lol......The ooze is what's alien...not the turtles themselves...Michael Bay was clueless....The director finally speaks in this video
http://www.cowabungacorner.com/reviews/tmnt-movie-updates

cliffnotes:

1. Director said that he's working with Kevin Eastman to incorporate everything from the TMNT mythos

2. Will use the technology used in Rise of the Planet of the apes for the turtles

3. The TCRI canister with the ooze is ALIEN, not the Turtles! 
laugh.gif
Nice. Let's get the movie made. Hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom