Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

The 25[sup]th[/sup] Anniversary Special dvd will be movie length. Characters from the present will collide with characters from the past. No release date has been set. It will be completed by the end of June, air on television, and be given a DVD release and premiere at San Diego.

ehh, this might be interesting or could be a disaster if done wrong

Maybe they'll throw her in
laugh.gif

Before everyone starts asking
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_(TMNT)

In a 2007 interview[sup][1][/sup], director Kevin Munroe elaborated on the instructions Peter Laird gave to him for TMNT. Munroe admitted that among those rules was, "There's absolutely no mention of Venus de Milo, the female Turtle. You can't even joke about that with Peter. It's just one of those things that he hates with a passion."

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

In a 2007 interview[sup][1][/sup], director Kevin Munroe elaborated on the instructions Peter Laird gave to him for TMNT. Munroe admitted that among those rules was, "There's absolutely no mention of Venus de Milo, the female Turtle. You can't even joke about that with Peter. It's just one of those things that he hates with a passion."

laugh.gif
I always knew, when I first saw her, that Fox probably forced them toadd a chick to the show or something

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Found Rock, Be, and Splinter at Toyrsus tonight in Socal.
Damn, that reminds me, I need to head out to Target tonight!!

I'll keep y'all updated.

Originally Posted by All Ready

How com the NECA box set didn't come with the stands?

Not too sure. I know my four NECA turtles came with the little sidewalk platform...and that's about it. I still haven't gone to Target yet, because Imay be tempted on buying these toys.

I'm in contemplation between toys and some stuff and a new front for my VW. Man.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Not too sure. I know my four NECA turtles came with the little sidewalk platform...and that's about it. I still haven't gone to Target yet, because I may be tempted on buying these toys.

I'm in contemplation between toys and some stuff and a new front for my VW. Man.
Dude u can ALWAYS get ur car stuff.
These figures won't be around long. I'd get the figures
pimp.gif

Yeah, the box set didn't come with the sidewalk stands or the other lil misc pieces, just the turtles and their sig weapons

The box set of anything is supposed to be the cream of the crop, the set should come with all the bells and whistles

Ah well, now I'm ordering the set of Mario Kart Mini RC racers, way too adorable to pass up...haha

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Not too sure. I know my four NECA turtles came with the little sidewalk platform...and that's about it. I still haven't gone to Target yet, because I may be tempted on buying these toys.

pimp.gif
You're right...I could always get car stuff. I probably stop by target tomorrow. Haha.

never gets old... i still got some of the old ones somewhere around the house. ima try to pick up some to collect now tho

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Are these still around anywhere?I just went to my local toys r us and they only had the recent tmnt stuff...any ny nters have any info?pm me...

I just copped all 4 turtles today had to cop Ralph and Leo @ toysRus for 9.99 grr but got Don and Mike @ Target for 8.99 lol.

My girl bought me Donatello for Valentine's Day. She said that there were barely any left on the shelf when she bought them.

I checked the local target and they had a double stock of the four turtles, but they only had one set of Splinter and April O'neal. I checked onSaturday...I am still tempted to buy these.

Originally Posted by pstuart13

i got a bunch of OG's from when i was a kid. are people buying those out of the package?
if you got the og's with the weapons, you'll get a decent amount of money on ebay
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Originally Posted by pstuart13

i got a bunch of OG's from when i was a kid. are people buying those out of the package?
if you got the og's with the weapons, you'll get a decent amount of money on ebay
pimp.gif

i do have the weapons! thanks for the info!!!

Back
Top Bottom