Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

I'm assuming the Super 7 Ultimates on Amazon are fakes? They are all like $20 below retail

I'm assuming the Super 7 Ultimates on Amazon are fakes? They are all like $20 below retail
no its just the line is not selling. you can find many of them on sites like BBTS and EE for like $25.

IMG_7810.jpeg

IMG_7804.jpeg

came across some of the new stuff on Monday. its been a while since ive had to use a cart. :lol:
if anyone is collecting the Mystery Minis, i just need 1/72 Shredder to complete the set. have trades!

No description available.

also them glow bois SLAP! really intense glow for a $15 Playmates set.

No description available.

I need some shelf ideas. I'm running out of space. I have one Detolf but any ideas other than that

the one i have is from Overstock. the Billy from Ikea gets recommended a lot. i used to want Detolfs but they're too small for my collection/displays. not to mention they've gotten crazy expensive.

I saw this and was curious how they're doing this lol. I booked for the evening on Monday since it's supposed to be "enhanced" ...in NY of course.

I saw this and was curious how they're doing this lol. I booked for the evening on Monday since it's supposed to be "enhanced" ...in NY of course.

i read its like 20M intervals where you get to check out the lair. at night music is pumped up with some light up elements.
i reserved Sunday at Noon NYC.

I just ordered Ralph but with walmart who knows if it goes through

Got a notification saying price changed and I was charged 0.00 unless they charge when they ship out idk

I just ordered Ralph but with walmart who knows if it goes through

Got a notification saying price changed and I was charged 0.00 unless they charge when they ship out idk

yea from my understanding they're doing the Target thing where they put a hold then it drops off and you'll actually be charged when it ships.

Back
Top Bottom