Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

Just went ahead and ordered the latest Last Ronin figures and both space Usagi figures.

Now if I could find a the Laird TMNT set at a 'reasonable' price.

the 2008? ooof you coming outta pocket for those. unless you fine with some KOs.

for those hesitant, rest assured figures are the real deal from Ali. i ordered Universal Monsters Hunchback Leo, standard Usagi and a pack of mousers last May and they were all legit.

i will say for those who collect boxes it might not be for you. most the sellers pack exceptionally well but keep in mind they're coming from overseas so its passes tons of hands/facilities before it gets to you. so you may get a crushed box. from the order i mentioned, the mouser pack box was DESTROYED but all the figures were fine. great option for those who don't like to hunt or have a hard time finding locally.

Ronin Foot Bot and Ronin Karai are also available from the same seller btw.
I'm def copping, I have mirage KO that I'm pretty happy with lol. I need to army built the Ronin Foot Bot

Oh nah, the Laird 4-Pack set that released earlier this year lol

oh! those are actually based on Jim Lawsons art. they're still up on NECA btw. pre order window closes soon, don't hesitate, great set!

IMG_5008~2.JPG
IMG_5052~2.JPG

Just released at Undergrounddojo.com
Cop both and add an Oni Mask for ONLY $5.00 w/ code FOOTFAM

I have that pack and I didn't realize how expensive it got..wow ...and I got it signed by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird at comic con that year
Yeah, I made the mistake of selling off my set a couple of years back. Regrets were made, but that's okay.

My AliExpress haul came in lol. Hoping the upcoming releases are sold through there too.

Packaging arrived perfect and the figures are legit!
IMG_0861.jpeg

nice! glad you are happy with your purchase.

ive yet to see those 3 Last Ronin figures in person.

Have you seen Last Ronin Leo and Splinter on AliExpress anywhere?

i have not but they're up on NECA and Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom