Official Toronto Raptors @ Los Angeles Lakers 03/09/10 Vol. Bean Will Always Own You

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Is Bosh really gonna settle for jumpshots for the rest of this game?
smh.gif

lol it is so clear that bosh could care less about winning games..

I feel like a damn broken record complaining about the refs in every game I watch, but it really is warranted.

Originally Posted by copped

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this game is over...not because of the raptors playing bad...but because the refs have already decided that the lakers are going to win.

do be do is that you?
nerd.gif

woww these zebras are joke

belli gets no playing time because sonny weems has better shot selection and D.

Kobe = Whistle head #2 the calls this guy gets
sick.gif
smh.gif

I am I the only one that saw some dude face twitching and all behind the Raptors bench when Kobe was on the like
laugh.gif

ARE U +%!$!+# KIDDING ME??!?!?!?!?!?! THE REFS DIDNT SEE THAT +%!$!+# STUPID *+% FAN...Man *@#% L.A.

Calm down son. Jose was already out of bounds.

ARE U +%!$!+# KIDDING ME??!?!?!?!?!?! THE REFS DIDNT SEE THAT +%!$!+# STUPID *+% FAN...Man *@#% L.A.

i just love how people on here ALWAYS love to point out terrible calls in favor of the lakers but when gasol gets raped down low or bynum gets called for garbage fouls or kobe doesnt get the and 1 after being slapped on the arm its not worth posting right??? un !%+@++% believable

The refs saw that, but they can't do anything about it.

I thought I was the only one that saw it...

What is Turkoglu doing? And Calderon just embarrassing himself out there. Shoots 40% from 3 pt land and misses two wide open 3's with the game hanging in the balance.

Back
Top Bottom