Official "Toys you never had" Thread vol. FUUU Cringle

We all have put toys on our Christmas lists that our parents just wouldn't buy us, no matter how much we screamed and jumped during the commercials. Youjust knew that the "one toy" was wrapped up in that last box; only to find a sweater with attached mittens buried in 3 pounds of tissue paper.

NT, Post the toys that Santa thought that you were too naughty to receive
frown.gif

Lazer Tag

starlyte.jpg

Joe Aircraft Carrier

gi-joe-aircraft-carrier.jpg

Nintendo Power Glove

Wii-Poweglove1.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
that power glove

well

765px-Nintendo_64.jpg

that is all.

(But I just bought one off Ebay a few months ago, so it's all good lol)

Them damn walkie-talkies that would work across cities and stuff....you could even channel in to other people's converstations on different frequencies orwhatever
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I always wanted a RC motorcycle. The ones that went so fast they didn't use the gay training wheels like Mattel's did.

But it was like $300. No way I was gonna get it.

ducati_rc_motorcycle_bike.jpg

Crossfire.
crossfire.jpg

Stretch Armstrong Vac-Man I already had Stretch and the weenie dog. But moms didn't wanna get me this one cause he looked like "El Diablo"
smh.gif

dscf0059_400x300.jpg

Kane Ripped & Ruthless. It was the first time ever you could see what Kane looked like under the mask. It came out soon as Kane debuted.
But it was like $30 and pops was frontin
rnrkane.jpg

I think this one made me the maddest. Cause they promised to get it for me but when we went to go get it they saw the price tag and straight up grabbed me bymy arm and headed for the door. No words. No conversation. No trying to console me. Straight up"Get the #&% outta here"
eek.gif
frown.gif

I think it was like $60 or something.
298229359_tp.jpg

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

i just bought a 64, wwf no mercy, two controls, all for a cool 45 bucks....comeup

haha no mercy is the #@*%! think i might disconnect the 360 and hook up the n64 for a few rounds
pimp.gif

I doubt this was actually available 8 years ago when I would have wanted it the most, but we, as a generation, missed out on this:
64979415448_Main400.jpg

Remember the hard to find Ninja Turtles? Wizard magazine put all of them on their website a few months ago.

Like 2 kids in your school had maybe 2 or 3. You could not find any of these damn things no where.

Had the Panda. But I wanted the ooze guys so bad.
wizarduniverse_2070_933467835
wizarduniverse_2070_933325289

wizarduniverse_2070_934176614
wizarduniverse_2070_934063726

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

mad.gif

whale_iso-580x306.jpg

Not to poop on your parade, Ry....but i had that and it was the best toy I ever played with...

and that aircraft carrier fell apart like it was made of legos...

Originally Posted by shaft

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

mad.gif

whale_iso-580x306.jpg

Not to poop on your parade, Ry....but i had that and it was the best toy I ever played with...

and that aircraft carrier fell apart like it was made of legos...
eek.gif
You were one lucky kid.

Great stuff posted in here NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Crossfire.
crossfire.jpg

You're not missing much on this. The trigger was sharp for some reason and hurt to press...Plus it was hard to shoot the BB's. Plus it was annoying toconstantly refile the gun. I give it a 4 out of 10 toy.

Originally Posted by JJC6723

6a7eed2e3fd822ce1a175b5a98715ead.jpg
This came out when I was in kindergarten,
eek.gif

But I was never spoiled...Post a picture of any toy and I never had it.

Back
Top Bottom