******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Watched the movie on Saturday morning. Paid 10 bucks per ticket for a 3d movie. SMH...

The movie is good in my books. One thing I didnt like was that the humans were able to kill the decepticons. And I wanted more robot fighting like in part 2 where optimus dies. THat type of scene. I will go watch it again if I get the chance.

After reading a ton of your replies, I picked up that leader class Ironhide. Took awhile to find, but the only kmart near me had like a few in stock. Dude is massive and a cool looking figure. Haven't opened it yet though, he just looks so cool to open up lol

Copped these earlier today at Toys R Us. All Transformers stuff is "Buy one get one 50% off." 
pimp.gif

Transformers by rcmatibag, on Flickr

Btw, is there a rule to collecting, meaning they must stay in their box? Because I'm trying to play with my @%@+. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Copped these earlier today at Toys R Us. All Transformers stuff is "Buy one get one 50% off." 
pimp.gif

Btw, is there a rule to collecting, meaning they must stay in their box? Because I'm trying to play with my @%@+. 
laugh.gif

nice pick ups.  And there ain't no rule but to take them ++%!* out of the box and do what they're meant to do...play, err transform them
laugh.gif

Heads up for the OG TF collectors.  Masterpiece Rodimus is up at TRU.com right now.  These usually go very quick, so you might wanna hurry
pTRU1-10407705_alternate1_dt.jpg

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

think thats my last transformers movie. action was all that...but them movies just too damn long.

WAY too long. Could of cut a hour out of the movie and it would of been so much better.
I wish I watched the cartoon more, going to need to start. idk a whole lot about the transformers.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by sosly
You copping any SDCC Exclusives?

only if I can get ahold of that Starscream/Skystriker. And I'm a bit hesitant on that Lion-O for some reason. Plus all the Sideshow/Hot Toys stuff at the show is just blowing everything else IMO, so I have to be less picky bc of all that stuff coming out. You getting anything?

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I have the exact same toys as you... I kept Bee in the box but opened Ironhide in a heartbeat. Dude is hella fun to play with, not to mention #$*%!@# badass
pimp.gif

The only issue I have with mine is that his head is glued on. Everything else about the toy is a WIN.

To Yung Flip: I had all my old alternators and some harder to come by japense toys opened and displayed in bot mode for along time. The old lady said as long as they weren't out in the open I could have the shelves up in the bedroom LOL. Now that I have moved and lost my older collection alot of my stuff is still carded to one be opened when I have the display space, I just keep the packaging so when I move they are safer then being tossed in a box loose.

BTW the damn MP Rod is sold out already fml.

only if I can get ahold of that Starscream/Skystriker. And I'm a bit hesitant on that Lion-O for some reason. Plus all the Sideshow/Hot Toys stuff at the show is just blowing everything else IMO, so I have to be less picky bc of all that stuff coming out. You getting anything?

A dude on TFW was willing to pick that starscream x gi joe collabo and the TF Prime Optimus that comes in that wearable matrix package. Only things i could afford at the moment with so many shoe releases and that MP Rodimus. You see the new figures for the Marvel Universe line i was  
eek.gif

Seriously though. How do you *##$ up Transformers?

Out of all the comic book/cartoon remakes this should have been the easiest.

Just seen this

Whack beginning but after that the movie is
pimp.gif

Anybody know the song playing during the highway chase scene? Cam'ron needs to hop on that beat

Read that rumor on DOTM leader class Megatron and Shockwave? 
pimp.gif
Need to get both and they said early 2012, let's hope so. Wallet is burnt after college fees 
frown.gif

A dude on TFW was willing to pick that starscream x gi joe collabo and the TF Prime Optimus that comes in that wearable matrix package. Only things i could afford at the moment with so many shoe releases and that MP Rodimus. You see the new figures for the Marvel Universe line i was  
eek.gif

Yeah, I was liking the lineup they had until I saw that they were bringing back Marvel Legends.  I really want that Legends Steve Rogers.  But looking at all the stuff at Comic-Con, I can kiss my X-mas bonus this year goodbye
laugh.gif

My SDCC HAUL 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

StarScream is freaking huge btw lol i have no idea where to display him at.

Back
Top Bottom