******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Thinking about finally seeing this tonight, worth paying extra to see in 3D?

Not worth the money.
The only thing that looks cool in the 3d in the movie is the rubble.
Save your money.

Originally Posted by iYen

Not worth the money.
Save your money.

you're bugging. I thought the 3D was amazing. besides, if you're concerned about spending a couple extra bucks to see it in 3D, then you can just catch an early matinee show at Loews for the same price you would pay if you went to see it later in the evening in regular 2D. well, it was like that at the Loews by me at least. only $9 for a matinee show in 3D

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by iYen

Not worth the money.
Save your money.

you're bugging. I thought the 3D was amazing. besides, if you're concerned about spending a couple extra bucks to see it in 3D, then you can just catch an early matinee show at Loews for the same price you would pay if you went to see it later in the evening in regular 2D. well, it was like that at the Loews by me at least. only $9 for a matinee show in 3D

pimp.gif
The IMAX 3D was amazing

the prime trailer comes off. it becomes a cannon/base for hot rod. sadly the us version doesn't have it.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

the prime trailer comes off. it becomes a cannon/base for hot rod. sadly the us version doesn't have it.

that's what I'm saying.  I'm still gonna get that black Masterpiece Rodimus, but I would've been happier if they would've not added the trailer and just sold him for about $100 less.  I'll either display him as this
1309760325_Black.jpg

or this
1309760325_Black4.jpg

I think this looks pretty silly
eyes.gif

1309760325_Black3.jpg

nah man, that was the only logical choice for what to happen to hot rod when he became rodimus prime.

All prime's get a trailer...it's in the cybertronian scriptures of Primus

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

nah man, that was the only logical choice for what to happen to hot rod when he became rodimus prime.

All prime's get a trailer...it's in the cybertronian scriptures of Primus

I was just referring to this particular figure and its price.  I already have the og MP-09 and the trailer just sits in the box since I have no intention of displaying mine in its Winnebago mode and with this black version, I don't really need two
laugh.gif
  They're already releasing MP Hot Rod to Toys R US stores soon minus the trailer.  They should've done the same thing with this black version, but I guess that has to do more with how Takara handles its releases for the Japanese market compared to Hasbro's here in America.

Can some one give me the low down on the Leader Class action figures?

Which ones are out there? Are those the best ones to buy?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

The only leader class figures from DOTM out right now are Bumblebee, Sentinel Prime, & Ironhide.  Both Ironhide and Sentinel are getting great reviews on various TF forums and I can vouch for Ironhide as he's the only one I have and is really amazing in all his modes and gimmicks/features. 

Finally watched the movie today and I must say I enjoyed it.

Shockwave looked badass in this movie
pimp.gif
 sucks he didn't play a more intergral role in the movie.

Sentinel Prime with the heel turn and what he did to Iron Hide.
30t6p3b.gif

I wasn't expecting this movie to provide any Oscar worthy acting performances or a deep, riveting plot but with that said some things in this movie had me like
eyes.gif

Case in point, that pointless scene where they showed Carly staring randomly into space while she's in the middle of the Autobots/Decepticon battle.

Also her pep talk to Megatron had me like
eyes.gif

Quick question, who was that Decepticon that was going through that building like a snake?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Sneaky

The only leader class figures from DOTM out right now are Bumblebee, Sentinel Prime, & Ironhide.  Both Ironhide and Sentinel are getting great reviews on various TF forums and I can vouch for Ironhide as he's the only one I have and is really amazing in all his modes and gimmicks/features. 
I really think they need to release a Leader-Class Shockwave. Any word on a regular Leader Class Optimus? All I have seen is the Japanese version coming out at some point.

Also, I hope that Toys R' Us Rodimus is the updated one.

toine, the snake-like decepticon u are talkin about is called driller

he is a creature that lives in cybertron, shockwave kept him as a pet

a made up transformer by bay
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

okay... so am i the only one that thought sam was a total little biatch for watching his yellow transformer friend about to die?
yeah? no? okay.

laugh.gif
Yea, he just sat there tearing up and didn't do +@%#.
And the girl was SPOTLESS the whole movie until like the final scene where she talks Megatron into attacking Sentinel.
I mean, they fell through the building and all that +@%# and she was wearing white and everything on her was spotless like she just took it out of the wash.
And the spoiler on Bumblebee
indifferent.gif

Also did anyone else peep Shia wearing Nudies during the movie
nerd.gif

Was it Just Me

Or did Micheal Bay make Megatron have a close resemblence to to this guy ...
omar-little-the-wire.jpg

Right down to the shotgun  and similar scar

Saw it in 3D last night with my wife...........Liked it just as much.

I dont see why people over-analyze everything.......Its just a damn movie.........if you wanted to make sure it was/wasnt bad before you say it, you should have waited for reviews.

think thats my last transformers movie. action was all that...but them movies just too damn long.

i enjoyed the movie and the 3D experience. i knew going in it was a theme park ride not Godfather 
laugh.gif

i want to see another film made though, like  now that home planet is gone where is the tension going to come from now ..... (that would require a good writer and director
grin.gif
)

Just came back from IMAX and I loved it. Yes there were some bits like Carly pep talking Megatron that made no sense, at least flick her like he did the guy in part 1 after the morale boost and also some decepticons with blood. I know they are cybernetic organisms or somehting but eh.

I Loved the action and 3D and i'm glad it was a lot more serious than revenge of the fallen.

Also I liked how Optimus has leveled up in between films. From getting thumped by Megatron in the first to just bodying guys now.

Back
Top Bottom