OFFICIAL TRAVEL GUIDE: JAPAN

Fam thanks for bumping the thread. I read every page but didn't look at all those pics from @Hennessy
tongue.gif

My girl and I booked a ticket this weekend (caught it for $486 RT with a direct flight outta Chicago). I couldn't pass it up.

We will be there for 10 days. May 1-11th (really the 2nd-11th since we lose a day).

We booked our AIRbnb last night and will be staying in the Roppongi area. It looks like its about a 15 min train ride to Shibuya which is fine with me.

I need any tips you guys wanna share. I am black and this is my first time in Japan. I wanna see as much as possible. Already looking at excursions to Mt. Fuji and Hakone.

I want to see Kyoto as well if possible. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find activities etc?

I planned on only bringing around 1K but it looks like I will need more from what you guys are saying?
I stayed in shibuya and Kyoto but I partied in Roppongi...

Dont worry about the color..I met many african americans that taught me some japanese during my visit lol...

Kyoto is the old country...I highly recommend visiting Kyoto and if you are traveling alot...I would suggest the 7 day rail pass...its $230 but it made life so easy...just flash the ticket to the JR station crew and thats it... and a one way ticket to narita was already $130...so its a no brainer

Def. shibuya, shinjuku and harajuku...I highly advise you pack light and make use of their lockers and storage facilities in the station terminals or the airport....its $3 for small locker, $6 for medium and $7 for large..3 days only tho...Storage facility is $5 a days and its well worth it!

Im slammed with bunch of work at the moment...but I will be def. giving a full detail write up with photos on my visit to Tokyo and Kyoto...

Last edited:
I stayed in shibuya and Kyoto but I partied in Roppongi...

Dont worry about the color..I met many african americans that taught me some japanese during my visit lol...

Kyoto is the old country...I highly recommend visiting Kyoto and if you are traveling alot...I would suggest the 7 day rail pass...its $230 but it made life so easy...just flash the ticket to the JR station crew and thats it...

Def. shibuya, shinjuku and harajuku...

Im slammed with bunch of work at the moment...but I will be def. giving a full detail write up with photos on my visit to Tokyo and Kyoto...

Cool at least I know I can kick it close to our Airbnb?

Whats a decent budget for 10 days (excursions will be paid for beforehand so I'm really just gonna need food and transportation money). Wish this was more of a guys trip so I could mack chicks and **** but I'm sure my girl will be cool. We did Abu Dhabi and Dubai last year so she knows whats good.

Cool at least I know I can kick it close to our Airbnb?

Whats a decent budget for 10 days (excursions will be paid for beforehand so I'm really just gonna need food and transportation money). Wish this was more of a guys trip so I could mack chicks and **** but I'm sure my girl will be cool. We did Abu Dhabi and Dubai last year so she knows whats good.
Def. Airbnb to save. We did Airbnb and it was great!

2 weeks we spent about 2.5K...thats because we visited Sushi yasuda and had Kobe and Wagyu beef!

How are the chicks over there? Easy to pull? or they stick to their kind
I went with the wife but one night she decided to chill with her cousin together and I went out solo...honestly...Japanese girls are very easy to talk to ...not like the snoody chicks here in NYC....they love Americans lol...I can tell you this...when it comes to drinking...they are a light weight haha....I didnt try anything rational..I spoked to a few local chicks, exhcange IG etc and they were cooll....I think if I was not with the wife...I would of scored big lol 

Last edited:
Def. Airbnb to save. We did Airbnb and it was great!

2 weeks we spent about 2.5K...thats because we visited Sushi yasuda and had Kobe and Wagyu beef!

Is that 2.5K together or each? Just gotta make sure I got my shorty and I right before I go out there.... Ya'll have no idea how hype I am about this trip man

I went with the wife but one night she decided to chill with her cousin together and I went out solo...honestly...Japanese girls are very easy to talk to ...not like the snoody chicks here in NYC....they love Americans lol...I can tell you this...when it comes to drinking...they are a light weight haha....I didnt try anything rational..I spoked to a few local chicks, exhcange IG etc and they were cooll....I think if I was not with the wife...I would of scored big lol 
Just got to Japan today..ramen is amazing but the chicks tho..... Damn

are you black ? I'm only asking since they rarely see black people down there saw an ig video of them standing around taking pictures with a group of black kids .

are you black ? I'm only asking since they rarely see black people down there saw an ig video of them standing around taking pictures with a group of black kids .
Seriously! Not sure if I should laugh or shake my head.

.....or both chappelle gif.

Seriously! Not sure if I should laugh or shake my head.

.....or both chappelle gif.

This is still the internet , I'm a grown man I have no idea why I would come on here & troll .. Take it how you want to

But here's the video

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing your trip update.

Only 2 more months and I will be out there.

I am excited!

I was watching this video on youtube about tips when you travel to Japan. This girl said stuff about how to be polite and to not talk loud in public and that people do not look at their phones when on a train or bus. Is this stuff true?

This is still the internet , I'm a grown man I have no idea why I would come on here & troll .. Take it how you want to

But here's the video

they're in China lol. but if you think about it (in terms of Japan), outside of Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, and the other major cities, Japanese people prob never seen a white or black person in real life.

I was there in January. Let me tell you what I personally was offered.
$40 American for a massage with happy ending
$60 American for a BJ cafe- you sit there and have a casual coffee as your getting pleasured.
$80 American for a bath where she is completely nude and rubs soap on her body and bathes you with her body against you
$100 American for all the hanky panky
Here's just a few pics from my phone
View media item 1936047View media item 1936048View media item 1936049View media item 1936050View media item 1936052View media item 1936054View media item 1936056View media item 1936058

Last edited:
I was watching this video on youtube about tips when you travel to Japan. This girl said stuff about how to be polite and to not talk loud in public and that people do not look at their phones when on a train or bus. Is this stuff true?

Lmao.. Its BS. Everyone plays with their phone on the train.

Back
Top Bottom