OFFICIAL TRAVEL GUIDE: JAPAN

yeah, have fun.

93 pages tho
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
thats pretty cool of her though 
laugh.gif

I so want to take a trip to Japan...But I really feel like I'd be lost even with a guide lol.

I so want to take a trip to Japan...But I really feel like I'd be lost even with a guide lol.
exploring and getting lost has been part of the fun for me. it's also how i learned to get around in japan. went there many times by myself with nothing planned and just walked around.

really it's pretty easy to get around, a lot of places will have english or picture menus. also in my experience a good amount of people speak english. subway/rail is really easy to navigate.

dont let the language barrier hold you back, you'll miss out on a great experience.

I just touched down in Tokyo, Japan.

Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, and Kyoto on the itenirary for the week. Life is awesome.

for those who have been to japan and china, i want wonder what is the big difference between these two country? comparing their big cities like shanghai and tokyo. i've been to shanghai and other cities in china but never been to japan

for those who have been to japan and china, i want wonder what is the big difference between these two country? comparing their big cities like shanghai and tokyo. i've been to shanghai and other cities in china but never been to japan
china
China: Shanghai Disneyland already ‘trashed’ one month before opening

japan
Clean and Friendly, Crowded and Very Busy

ANOTHER LINK
Lots of mainland tourists , even locals jumping queue,shouting,pushing. Screaming kids, total mayhem. Totally bad behavior exhibited by them. Brought my family, thinking it would be a magical moment. Food are heavily overpriced even for tourist standard, service provided by staffs are average. Most looks like students use finish school or waiting for results. Impatient work attitude. Totally opposite when I visited Disneyland & Disneysea Japan. If u really want the magical experience, go Japan.

Lol I was there on Wednesday. But Japan is definitely dope. Got to see a monk and do so much in such a short time.

Subbed. I'm headed over on October this year, looking forward to it already! Anyone who's just been there share some of your experiences!

Subbed. I'm headed over on October this year, looking forward to it already! Anyone who's just been there share some of your experiences!

My friend is starting to plan a trip out there for spring of next year. I'm hoping to start saving up now and go with him and our other friends. Always a dream to visit Japan.

I already made a thread about this just now and another poster took me here.

Since there are some brah's that have been, would you recommend October or November?

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom