OFFICIAL TRAVEL GUIDE: JAPAN

fudge man a damn typhoon is hitting japan. it should weaken by the time it hits tokyo.. im hearing okinawa is gonna get the big hit.

but it seems like monday i might have to stay in... weather is saying its gonna be a tropical storm. but after that it should be all good.. hopefully.

wish me luck yall lol

came back from Japan today..

Life changing trip for me... Just cant see my life the same anymore. Not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing..

Stayed in Shibuya, 2 min walk from Shibuya crossing. Did a lot of shopping at Bape, supreme, etc.
Went to harajuku, disneyland and kyoto.

i'll be back for sure.

came back from Japan today..

Life changing trip for me... Just cant see my life the same anymore. Not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing..

Stayed in Shibuya, 2 min walk from Shibuya crossing. Did a lot of shopping at Bape, supreme, etc.
Went to harajuku, disneyland and kyoto.

i'll be back for sure.
how much was disneyland in american money
food tickets and such

how much was disneyland in american money
food tickets and such

ticket was $65 for a 1 day pass. Bought ticket at https://www.klook.com/activity/589-tokyo-disneyland-japan/

food was around $10-$20 (meals) depending on what you got.

here's some pics I took of the halloween special foods

20171024_111409.jpg
20171024_131353.jpg

20171024_132213.jpg

I’m going in March 2018. Last time I was there was March/April 2013 and I loved it!

will be in japan again in march, this time with side trips to nara and yuzawa. reading this thread again for all the tips. can’t wait. :emoji_sunglasses:

I will be in Japan from end of March 2018 through first week of April 2018. This will be my first visit in ~5 years. I will also be returning for the 2020 Olympics.

If you have never visited Japan, do it. Don't hesitate! It's a beautiful country with absolutely wonderful people. I can't wait to go back!

leaving for tokyo next friday and im seeing that its gonna rain the whole week im there..

i know a 10 day forecast is hit or miss.. but im PRAYING it doesnt rain when im in tokyo
Well someone else is praying that it rains so their crops can get some rainwater to feed their family

Well someone else is praying that it rains so their crops can get some rainwater to feed their family

yea, bc farmers live and harvest their crops in the world's most populous metropolitan area. ppl said AP human geo was the easiest AP class in HS... guess that wasnt the case for you, huh :frown:

yea, bc farmers live and harvest their crops in the world's most populous metropolitan area. ppl said AP human geo was the easiest AP class in HS... guess that wasnt the case for you, huh :frown:

Plenty of folks have are growing basil on their balconies. 8)

So I was bored and decided to build an App, "Puro Explorer", to help people navigate the different pro-wrestling locations when they visit here in Japan. It has a calendar with upcoming show details, the locations of venues, restaurants, bars, shops, and other points of interest, as well as a chat function to communicate with other people using the app. It integrates with Google Calendar and Maps, so you can plan out your trip easily using your device. I am hoping to build on and expand it with an information directory and more locations. It's free and doesn't have any ads.

Here is the link, for IOS and Android: https://snappy.appypie.com/index/app-download/app_id/107d106c84cf

Right now I'm working out a few problems with some addresses and a few other quirks, but I wanted to do a soft release via the group and see what people's feedback was. Any suggestions for more locations to add or ways to improve it are appreciated!

Not mine

How much money do you really need to be in Tokyo...plan on going 29-1st. Do some aight seeing shopping and eating def partying for new yrs any help would be great!

planning on going back winter of 2018... def wanna go before 2020 when it gets too busy...

So I was bored and decided to build an App, "Puro Explorer", to help people navigate the different pro-wrestling locations when they visit here in Japan. It has a calendar with upcoming show details, the locations of venues, restaurants, bars, shops, and other points of interest, as well as a chat function to communicate with other people using the app. It integrates with Google Calendar and Maps, so you can plan out your trip easily using your device. I am hoping to build on and expand it with an information directory and more locations. It's free and doesn't have any ads.

Here is the link, for IOS and Android: https://snappy.appypie.com/index/app-download/app_id/107d106c84cf

Right now I'm working out a few problems with some addresses and a few other quirks, but I wanted to do a soft release via the group and see what people's feedback was. Any suggestions for more locations to add or ways to improve it are appreciated!

Not mine

How did you go about designing an app out of boredom lol was it made from scratch or did you use an app builder online

I will going to tokyo end of this year or in 2019. Definitely going to go to the 2020 Olympics.

Is osaka worth it? whats the ideal way to travel to osaka from tokyo ??

I will going to tokyo end of this year or in 2019. Definitely going to go to the 2020 Olympics.

Is osaka worth it? whats the ideal way to travel to osaka from tokyo ??

Osaka is a cool city, but IMO it's not worth the additional trip if you're already in Tokyo. It's just another big city that doesn't really offer much that's unique to just that part of the country. All the Japanese people I know have told me that after Tokyo, Okinawa is the best destination within Japan; that's where I'm planning to go next time.

or he can hit osaka as a jump off to kyoto and/or nara. i really enjoyed kyoto over osaka and i agree that osaka doesn't offer much different from tokyo except the aquarium. i want to take my son to see that aquarium one day.

Back
Top Bottom