Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I got a purchase failed error message on Nike, not sure if that means CC declined but never got an alert from my CC or anything so who knows

A11EE859-918D-4D47-AD3C-A9B5AFDF74DB.png
70105C2D-526F-49BB-92A5-6A26440625C6.png
70105C2D-526F-49BB-92A5-6A26440625C6.png
9B2BF07B-FF9B-4E94-B800-0F6CBA5DF441.png
200C85DA-B58D-44A3-B8C8-F5DEB8905414.png
5FDA9A82-1E26-4FB6-B371-F2412738EBED.png

“positive energy” from .End.

Yo.. this was wild :lol: I probably have the same thing in my inbox though.

Gotta leave and come back like a month after everyone gets them in hand.. inbox is dry is the Sahara and dudes are in here hours after the release still winning :lol:

This may be Petty but I just hit Ebates up for that 1.5% cash back on all my snkr wins today ?.....well see how it goes....

GYOTT, salty af seeing all the size 8's hitting...

if someone wanna help this NTer with SLIGHTLY less than ScottEX payout, PM a playa...

Congrats to all those that hit, wanted these since first pics surfaced, to rock too...

This one is gonna sting until i have in hand, smh

I got a purchase failed error message on Nike, not sure if that means CC declined but never got an alert from my CC or anything so who knows

I got the same message on Desktop site. Lead me to believe I could have got 2 pairs.

Guys, ALWAYS use Apple Pay or Paypal. Credit Cards and Debit Cards have a much higher chance of being flagged for fraud.

I learned the hard way - my AMEX declined the Cactus Jack AJ4 from SNKRS. I was so salty, I refused to pay resale (about $400) out of principle, and salt. Now my size is a G, and I still want the shoes. :smh:

Guys, ALWAYS use Apple Pay or Paypal. Credit Cards and Debit Cards have a much higher chance of being flagged for fraud.

I learned the hard way - my AMEX declined the Cactus Jack AJ4 from SNKRS. I was so salty, I refused to pay resale (about $400) out of principle, and salt. Now my size is a G, and I still want the shoes. :smh:
Yeah I grabbed multiples of the IVs for resale shortly after release for around retail. Still sitting on em. Except one that I flipped for the ts1s.....Good investment. If I ain't hit on these I would've flipped another to grab.

I just find it funny how...yall mutha****ers keep hittin on these draws!! lol aight imma get my salty *** up outta here

Yeah I grabbed multiples of the IVs for resale shortly after release for around retail. Still sitting on em. Except one that I flipped for the ts1s.....Good investment. If I ain't hit on these I would've flipped another to grab.

That was smart. I knew they would go up, they're way too nice not to. But I was so damn salty, and I'm a stubborn SOB.

You sitting on a size 8? :nerd:

I also foolishly told myself that I already had the Blue Levis 4s, so I didn't need another fire, hyped Blue AJ4. I was incorrect. While I still like the Blue Levis AJ4 more, I still pine for the Cactus Jacks.

so I just called NDC and I'm not happy! 1st of all, even tho 2 accounts show "purchased", they said there is no order showing up for one of them. apparently, the order on my main account went thru (although I still have no email and it doesn't show in the app), BUT... somehow the system gave me a damn size 12 even tho I ordered my size 10.5 so now I gotta sell or trade for my size and I didn't wanna have to do all that. how TF did they give me a 12? I know for damn sure I selected 10.5 as I always do. I'm thankful to have won as i was starting to think I didn't, but it sure woulda been nice to get my actual size.

Last edited:
That was smart. I knew they would go up, they're way too nice not to. But I was so damn salty, and I'm a stubborn SOB.

You sitting on a size 8? :nerd:

I also foolishly told myself that I already had the Blue Levis 4s, so I didn't need another fire, hyped Blue AJ4. I was incorrect. While I still like the Blue Levis AJ4 more, I still pine for the Cactus Jacks.
Nope 2 10s and 2 10.5s.
so I just called NDC and I'm not happy! 1st of all, even tho 2 accounts show "purchased", they said there is no order showing up. apparently, the order on my main account went thru (although I still have no email and it doesn't show in the app), BUT... somehow the system gave me a damn size 12 even tho I ordered my size 10.5 so now I gotta sell or trade for my size and I didn't wanna have to do all that. how TF did they give me a 12? I know for damn sure I selected 10.5 as I always do. I'm thankful to have win as i was starting to think I didn't, but it sure woulda been nice to get my actual size.
Yeah I the in app purchase on one account for both I hit. Got the confirm email for the 10.5 but not the gs pair. In app says both orders confirmed and I don't want to risk calling Nike because I'm afraid it'll fukk things up. I'll wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom