Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Travis is easily more deserving of a Jordan than JT, or Macklemore for that matter.

Travis’ aggregate Metacritic scores say otherwise.

Travis appeals to people who don’t listen to much hip hop or only listen to mainstream hip hop so I understand his popularity, especially since so much of it stems from his image/marketing.

Doesn't matter where JT is playing. Have you ever been to a Travis Scott show, he even said in his interviews that he wouldnt want to perform in places like that cause people are sitting down. Travis Scott is for the culture and he's big into fashion. I think he deserves a Jordan over JT

Doesn't matter where JT is playing. Have you ever been to a Travis Scott show, he even said in his interviews that he wouldnt want to perform in places like that cause people are sitting down. Travis Scott is for the culture and he's big into fashion. I think he deserves a Jordan over JT

“My music isn’t rappity-rap-rap-rap.. I base my music off of lifestyle and emotion. I’m not, like, super conscious. I don’t write, I just go in the booth. I’m attached to the beat. The beat speaks words. I love music.”
-Travis Scott

Damn, Nas better watch out for this guy lmao

Y'all not about to slander Travis like he doesn't make great music.

Anyone who thinks his music is great probably doesn’t listen to much hip hop outside of mainstream. I’ve yet to hear a compelling verse from Travis, it seems his music is more about his image than the actual content of his lyrics tbh.

To bring this back on topic, I do think his CW of the AJ 4s look good from those pics-I just couldn’t wear anything TS related since I’m not a fan of his music.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks his music is great probably doesn’t listen to much hip hop outside of mainstream. I’ve yet to hear a compelling verse from Travis, it seems his music is more about his image than the actual content of his lyrics tbh.

Its music, if you enjoy the way it sounds youre gonna listen to it. Its not just about lyrics. I appreciate all sides of hip hop. Sometimes I want to hear some Mos Def and Big Pun, sometimes I want to hear Big Krit, sometimes I want to hear Travis Scott etc etc

Music evokes emotion and feeling and I dont feel the same way everyday all day long. While tastes and preferences will always vary, Ive never really understood the percentage that feel as if every song by every artist has to have a deep core message or top notch wordplay.

Last edited:
Its music, if you enjoy the way it sounds youre gonna listen to it. Its not just about lyrics. I appreciate all sides of hip hop. Sometimes I want to hear some Mos Def and Big Pun, sometimes I want to hear Big Krit, sometimes I want to hear Travis Scott etc etc

Music invokes emotion and feeling and I dont feel the same way everyday all day long. While tastes and preferences will always vary, Ive never really understood the percentage that feel as if every song by every artist has to have a deep core message or top notch wordplay.

My point was that his music is extremely shallow (as he even admits) but I will give him credit that he markets himself to the mainstream really well, I just don’t see a lot of substance or technical skill in his music.

Some of yall really outing yourselves in here..

If you don't like the music, don't listen to it.

If you don't like the kicks, stay out the thread.

Looking forward to better pics of the kicks :pimp:

What if you only like the kicks or the music?

Ignore button so clutch. Never understood how people go in a thread DEDICATED to a shoe/artist and talk about how trash it is.

Don't sleep on JT. I mean he held his own on a dope funk track with uncle charlie and snoop. My girl got me to give him a chance with that dope remix of johnny kemp just got paid and I definitely respect him. Not THE most creative or talented but hes still a solid enjoyable performer. No need to hate.

Don't sleep on JT. I mean he held his own on a dope funk track with uncle charlie and snoop. My girl got me to give him a chance with that dope remix of johnny kemp just got paid and I definitely respect him. Not THE most creative or talented but hes still a solid enjoyable performer. No need to hate.

Dont get me wrong JT that dude, it was almost blasphamus how they did him in the cement 3 thread, but right now Travis is popping.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom