Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Hit on a w 13.5/12. First W ever on anything that was uber limited and/or an instant sellout.
1000007350.jpg

Seems like a ton of smaller td or ps sizes and not many big footer w’s. Not surprised I guess. It’s fine, cw was weak anyway lol

Copped an 8c...
Obviously also wanted my size but at least I know the ts site actually let's real ppl "win." First hit ever on that site.

$500+ on stock x … not sure what you guys are saying about there being a ton of these
In the more common women sizes prices are the cheapest we’ve ever seen a Travis Scott 1. In larger sizes they’re priced similarly to wear phantoms bottomed at. Now phantoms are damn near $1000 which is still wild to me because they were sitting at $600 this time last year.

hit a couple of pairs but I would agree that these might be the worst Travis colorway (phantoms a close second). It’s a very kid-ish colorway but the toddler pair will look cute on my daughter with some baby shark merch :rofl:

Decided to buy a shirt for the first time from the Travis site only because I wanted to support a good cause, and lowkey figured it would increase my chances in the future. Of course I took an L so it was bittersweet.

Man I have never won an eql raffle. Probably got 100+ Ls. Talking about my chances increase, smh yeah right. I better hit a real heater when time comes.
I hit once in a while… maybe 1 out of every 10 “heat” releases that I put massive raffles for 🤣

The last time I got hella “lucky” on the EQL was for the Jordan 4 Thunder that released last year… I think I won 4 EQL raffles which was insane lol… good luck on your future entries fam 🍀🍀🍀

Back
Top Bottom