Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

fingers crossed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180607-154408_Footaction.jpg
    Screenshot_20180607-154408_Footaction.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 20
Kixsquare kinda did me filthy man. I ordered my pair back on 5/23. My man's ordered a pair 6 days later after I told him about them. Fast forward, his pair came in today. Mine is still in pre-shipment and I probably won't get them till after release day smh. $650 for what? I'm salty for real...

Kixsquare kinda did me filthy man. I ordered my pair back on 5/23. My man's ordered a pair 6 days later after I told him about them. Fast forward, his pair came in today. Mine is still in pre-shipment and I probably won't get them till after release day smh. $650 for what? I'm salty for real...
It's a pre-order with all pairs being shipped on or before 6/9. I guess they got some in in his size so they shipped but they are waiting on your size.

It's a pre-order with all pairs being shipped on or before 6/9. I guess they got some in in his size so they shipped but they are waiting on your size.

Like I said, I just feel they kinda did me dirty. I know the rules of the pre-order, I've pre-ordered from them before. As far as my guy, we're in the same city, he ordered 6 days after me and get this, we're the same size SMH...

Like I said, I just feel they kinda did me dirty. I know the rules of the pre-order, I've pre-ordered from them before. As far as my guy, we're in the same city, he ordered 6 days after me and get this, we're the same size SMH...
Oh if y'all the same size yea that makes no sense.

Contact Them

Back
Top Bottom