Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Crowd whack af!!

These guys definitely hopped on with Astroworld

La show was better than this
Mannnn I'm saying! They don't know nothing about that OG OG.

I remember I saw La Flame years ago with Thug during Days Before.... that was incredible.

IMG_5526.JPG

I’ve been a Trav fan since Owl Pharoah. Sadly the Astroworld tour was my first time seeing him on his own tour (saw him open for Kendrick). I skipped out on the tour for Days Before Rodeo (forget what it was called) I think I had a lot of other shows at the time, and it was a 3 hour drive both ways. Always regretted it.

Pic from the Astroworld tour though. I’m damn near 32 and raged with those kids in GA twice.
F2B839AB-885D-43CA-9B4D-DE64E6630BC1.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve been a Trav fan since Owl Pharoah. Sadly the Astroworld tour was my first time seeing him. I skipped out on the tour for Days Before Rodeo (forget what it was called) I think I had a lot of other shows at the time, and it was a 3 hour drive both ways. Always regretted it.

Pic from the Astroworld tour though. I’m damn near 32 and raged with those kids in GA twice.
F2B839AB-885D-43CA-9B4D-DE64E6630BC1.jpeg

Astroworld was my first time in person too. Definitely wish I would have gone sooner tbh

I had a friend offered my tickets to his last tour.
Think he did Santa Ana and it would have been backstage meet and greet too and I was out of town already. Boy I was heated.

This is from when I went, Astroworld tour was phenomenal!

But nothing will beat those Day Before/Rodeo days in those small venues. Just hearing Skyfall live... goosebumps

Seeing him blow up and become the newest trend to listen to/follow has been a bit weird, but mad props to him and I respect it

You aren’t kidding. I still remember summer 13 when my friend showed me Owl Pharoah.

Also, Drugs You Should Try It on the Astroworld tour was >>> easily my favorite Travis song.

You guys are bringing up bad regret memories, passed on seeing Weeknd when he was touring KissLand in smaller venues, I loved that album.

Back
Top Bottom