Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

tons of people got a physical receipt with their SNKRS order tho. That rep is big BS lol. My last 3 snkrs purchase had receipts too

I haven’t seen one in here. Also didn’t look I just remember it being mentioned often. Everyone I know personally that hit didn’t get one either.

I haven’t seen one in here. Also didn’t look I just remember it being mentioned often. Everyone I know personally that hit didn’t get one either.

There were at least a handful of people in this thread say they got it and I even saw a pic or two with receipts. Heres another one from Sole Martyr

After goat screwed my original order with the seller going missing, I had choices to make. I'm a size 10. Decided to go with 10.5 on stockx at the time because it was like $80 cheaper and figured a half size difference was manageable. Before I took my size 10 bid down though it was accepted. So I've got 10 and 10.5 coming in from stockx (assuming they pass the "authenticity" check). Despite all of that, I'm tempted to try again with Goat now that prices are dipping some, just for comparison sake, and then unload whichever one seems questionable, if any. And if they all pass the test, I'll just rock and stock 'em. Damn this release. Damn it to Hades lol.

image.jpg
They smell like real Jordan 1’s anyway.

After goat screwed my original order with the seller going missing, I had choices to make. I'm a size 10. Decided to go with 10.5 on stockx at the time because it was like $80 cheaper and figured a half size difference was manageable. Before I took my size 10 bid down though it was accepted. So I've got 10 and 10.5 coming in from stockx (assuming they pass the "authenticity" check). Despite all of that, I'm tempted to try again with Goat now that prices are dipping some, just for comparison sake, and then unload whichever one seems questionable, if any. And if they all pass the test, I'll just rock and stock 'em. Damn this release. Damn it to Hades lol.

Cancel bid first, then buy. Always.

Going up half a size to save $80 when you’re already spending 1k...... doesn’t make sense.

Most of my recent purchases from Nike have NOT come with receipts.

I found it odd, but wasn’t causing me to lose sleep.

Yeah I haven’t gotten one in awhile either. I wasn’t saying people didn’t just saying I know a lot who didn’t get them

My snkrs pair came w the paper receipt...like most if not all my Nike orders.

BBs, D.Walkers, BC4s etc

868C7554-CD9D-4078-BCF2-AEA064EF064C.jpeg

My pair SNKRS pair came with a receipt, if it didn’t have my address I would post the whole thing. Same as all my SNKRS except Jordan 11 concord, they delivered same day as purchase, they didn’t have a receipt because those pairs were packaged up for delivery before dropping, and all they did was slap a shipping label on the box.

Back
Top Bottom