Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Screenshot_20190625-121640_Gmail.jpg
I need professional help..:lol::smh:
Same here!
20190625_161607.jpg

You could spray paint "Cactus Jack" on dog sh*t, sell it for $50 and it would sell out in minutes. People are wild

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...r-silver-charms-poop-on-sale-for-200-a-bottle

"Silver Charm won the 1997 Kentucky Derby for trainer Bob Baffert, and now, on the day Baffert will send three contenders to the post for the 2019 Kentucky Derby, you can own a special piece of memorabilia from the race's 123rd running: a $200 jar of poop.

Kentucky-based artist Coleman Larkin provided a statement to Janet Patton of the Lexington Herald-Leader about the unique creations, which went on sale May 1.

"It's a very long, very ridiculous procedure," Larkin said. "The most difficult step is probably the one where I have to ask the type of people that own million-dollar thoroughbreds if I can please have some horse turds to put in jars."'

Have a friend that collects cereal but he usually collect sports cereal boxes with athletes on em. Some of his prized possessions are signed by the actual athlete or even the whole championship team. Every time I see a wheates box I remember the day I saw his collection

Copped the bowl. Thought about the cereal and was like nah, don’t even like Reese’s puffs like that. Even though the peanut butter cups are my favorite candy

Back
Top Bottom