Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

"Everybody gonna eat"
"There will be a lot of pairs"
"Restock will be huge"

lol
Listen...there's no restock...because the shoe never released.
There only was a shock drop and now the one & only release will come.
Getting a pair now won't be much easier than getting an Off White pair or so.
Yes prices will continue to drop...but will rise again after thousands of people receive their L.

You guys are talking like it's the 3rd restock like the Tinker 3s or they mass produce it like the Concord 11s.
no one is talking like that. people just have questions. ur making scenarios up in ur head

Restock, release, second restocklease. Dont’t care what it officially is, I would just like a possibility to buy them for retail or not insane resell Not a fan of travis but the low and high’s are def one of my J1’s.

Dude, can you shut up about Facebook already. No one here cares about that trash. Why even mention it?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I went on the marketplace just to look at an iphone and the amount of fake sneakers on there made me nauseous. Straight up telling you its fake too, TS1 Hi for $250

EF56BD9C-53B5-4600-B548-E8E7F687F3FC.png

NT out here again..

“HOLD HOLD HOLD”

So got my lows in yesterday. Old boss of mine got laid off during our companies acquisition into two separate companies. Got him re-hired in at Amazon and traded him my worn zebras for the lows :D

Will def be after another low so I can beat one into ze ground

So got my lows in yesterday. Old boss of mine got laid off during our companies acquisition into two separate companies. Got him re-hired in at Amazon and traded him my worn zebras for the lows :D

Will def be after another low so I can beat one into ze ground
You might’ve finessed hard if this 350’s restock tomorrow is true ... you can just recop zebras at retail

You might’ve finessed hard if this 350’s restock tomorrow is true ... you can just recop zebras at retail

I finessed no matter how you look at it BUT to be frank he has a job again and one that pays well over 6 figures. Had 7 zebras at one point now none LOL dont care for em, the solid colors are best

Back
Top Bottom