Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

What are you thinking, papi? I was ready to let mine go for 2k. But now I’m thinking 2.5
giphy.gif

The great thing about these shoes are you can wear them and take good care of it and then sell it for a decent price down the road
It's crazy but its a win win lol
Looks like basically every used pair of the highs are going for over 1K
I don't know who's paying these prices for used pairs
I figure just spend a little extra and buy new
But what do i know

Last edited:
:wow: The problem is I end up wearing them. So it’s dangerous having them nearby.

For reference: I have 3 Unions. Wear 1 all the time, about to UNDS another one, and will probably wear the 3rd one in 2020.

wear yours and sell to me for half off papi

are those selling groups buying pairs again? I dont get why travis 1 highs went up another 200 this week (8-9.5)

I was talkin bout how the 4's goin up in price cause of the ts hype, but good lord! sz9 @ $1,000!?
I have a pair I been rocking. Had to clean it and kinda messed up a small part on it with the coloring getting faded. Well at least I can offload it used for maybe 600

The more I wear these the more I start putting them ahead of the highs...Unpopular opinion I know...But the way that white swoosh pops off the black base :nthat:...If only they had this colorway in high top form, that’d probably be my perfect sneaker at this point...

1CE7713F-5C18-4196-86C9-F23914E6BD31.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom