Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 3.27.44 PM.png

now the 33's :emoji_chart_with_upwards_trend:

damn. he's the new ye. they have officially proven entertainers can sell athletic products better than athletes. wild...
i mean who had dope kicks post 90s? Lebron. cant think of any other GOATs since then

damn. he's the new ye. they have officially proven entertainers can sell athletic products better than athletes. wild...
giphy.gif

We are NOT comparing Travis Scott to Kanye West outside of concert performances under any circumstances. And as far shoes go let Travis design his own silhouette and then we can compare shoes. Matter of fact I guarantee if Travis's next album is nothing short of great the hype simmer. "Stop comparing me to rappers 'cause they in their moment"

Bron made the whole world forget about him for a summer.

Now he about to own the entire NBA. Gonna be a lot of people holding they shorts during games this year

giphy.gif

We are NOT comparing Travis Scott to Kanye West outside of concert performances under any circumstances. And as far shoes go let Travis design his own silhouette and then we can compare shoes. Matter of fact I guarantee if Travis's next album is nothing short of great the hype simmer. "Stop comparing me to rappers 'cause they in their moment"
astroworld was not "great," but it was really good. so travis's next album doesn't have to be great for him to continue this type of hype. as long as his album is on par with astroworld, he'll be fine. he's following kanye's blueprint, even on down to marrying into the Kardashian clan.

remember, ye didn't start out designing his own kicks either. it took quite some time so let's give trav some time. but we haven't seen hype like this since the original nike yeezys.

also, none of ye's original designs are great, save for MAYBE the 700 v1. it's only hype that's making ppl buy the same 350s over and over again. it's not because of great designs. all that said, trav is def on his way. and if not him, then who?

giphy.gif

lol if you think Ye designed any of his shoes all on his own. Y'all Ye fanboys are a trip.

Back
Top Bottom