Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

He only types in CAPSLOCK
He’s been on the site for a long time and that’s kind of his signature thing. Always CAPSLOCK. He used to put it all in a bright font like light red or neon green/yellow. Just his signature thing. He’s pretty active you’ll see him doing this in other threads pretty regularly.

FACTS. EXCEPT THE COLORFUL FONT THING...ONLY TYPE IN WHITE,LOL!
MUCH LUV TO THE HOMIE heatseeker23 heatseeker23 ...SALUTE! HOLLA...

CED B.

I’ll be out of town Saturday. I’ll be 5 hours away from the Memorial City Mall FTA that is getting these. The very same Memorial City Mall in Houston that I currently live 40 min from. Fuuuuuuuuuuuu......dddgggee! :ohwell:

383277117313646594.png

I'm not able to change the name on my FootAction Star Club account in the App anymore. I've updated it on the website but even after logging out of the app and re-installing it the name doesn't update. Has anyone been able to change the name on the FA app recently?

it's pretty cool to see a thread i created come this far ...this is a 1st for me, lol... & goodluck to everyone tryna cop!

I'm not able to change the name on my FootAction Star Club account in the App anymore. I've updated it on the website but even after logging out of the app and re-installing it the name doesn't update. Has anyone been able to change the name on the FA app recently?
Been wondering the same thing since the 11 release last week.

How is it people are still confused about codes, how they work & head starts in general? We have foot app releases every single week. It’s like if your asking this, it’s too late. Lol, all I see on Twitter underneath codes is what is this & how do I do this, you’ve already lost at that point fam.

Back
Top Bottom