Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

when you miss a check-in code
frustrated.gif

What do people see the market settling at?
idk honestly.

I'm having a hard time believing folks will pay 700+ after release. Taking the color into consideration and other heat out there in that resale price range.

but hey idk...I'm wondering myself if I should just pay early release and flip on release date for some change. Still hunting for SW97/1.

Just checked in at FTA at Memorial City in Houston. The beacon actually worked so couldn't get a code, sorry dudes. They said they have a big supply, but a high demand as well. He said alot of people are going to eat.

Social Status just posted their launch procedures on Instagram. FCFS everywhere, but Houston's procedure would be posted later. I am thinking it is going to be some event in conjunction with Nike but just a guess.

i remember someone brought up something about checking in early and successfully reserving pairs. i know there probably isn't any solid evidence out there but based off on personal experience, what's everyones experience like?

I noticed the earlier I check in, the more likely I am to reserving my pairs (big thanks to the NT community for sharing codes)

for example: last release (the cap and gown 11s), i checked in on Sunday evening for both Champs and FTA.
I checked in for FTL on tuesday.

W on both CHM & FTA, L on FTL.

Thoughts?

i remember someone brought up something about checking in early and successfully reserving pairs. i know there probably isn't any solid evidence out there but based off on personal experience, what's everyones experience like?

I noticed the earlier I check in, the more likely I am to reserving my pairs (big thanks to the NT community for sharing codes)

for example: last release (the cap and gown 11s), i checked in on Sunday evening for both Champs and FTA.
I checked in for FTL on tuesday.

W on both CHM & FTA, L on FTL.

Thoughts?

Nope, I usually check in asap and have not been hitting on anything lately.

So I ordered 2 pair from Kixsquare. But when I look at shipping, one is shipping from Florida, and the Other is shipping from New Jersey. Why would that be?

Back
Top Bottom