Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So many urban accounts in the 5 boros gettting theses.

There is a small mom and pop store in harlem and the Bronx that between their 3 locations is getting 120 pairs this Saturday

If your going to move pairs do so before release day because my guess is prices are going to drop hard

Which one?

There’s a cat out here that always has shoes before release and he gets them in the same box with that white tape as pictured on that dude bilskii ig , I asked homie one day where he gets them from and he said they fall off the truck in Memphis lol , the thing is dudes be buying them from him I always yell out you still selling fake shoes and he gets mad lol his buyers all look at me and be like they fake I say hell yea lol, what’s even more crazy is He will buy shoes that don’t sell out at a Ftl Fta champs and return them with one of his pairs and just get a different SZ so he’s mixing his inventory

No legit store is backdooring that many pairs b4 release without the buyer paying serious bread

Sooo, pretty sure I am going to hit at FTA , but going to North Carolina for a Family Reunion. Do you think I could have somebody that looks something like me take my ID and they will let them pick up? Any ideas how to get around this?

Looks like the FA name change jig is dead. So just give him your ID and shoot ya shot. Tell him to throw a hat on and act normal.

Can anyone briefly explain how the footaction app works?

its says "you have now started your countdown... you have until blah blah"

So what happens when the countdown is over? What do I do? Is this like a draw system?

Can anyone briefly explain how the footaction app works?

its says "you have now started your countdown... you have until blah blah"

So what happens when the countdown is over? What do I do? Is this like a draw system?

when the countdown ends, itll automatically raffle whether you can reserve a pair.

If they do select you, youll have an hr to confirm.

Good thing I live in Houston, now with this carnival x Jordan mesh up. I’m pretty sure we folks in Houston got a decent chance at copping a pair.

I am hoping the same because I am going to have to get "sick" on Friday and head downtown.

when the countdown ends, itll automatically raffle whether you can reserve a pair.

If they do select you, youll have an hr to confirm.

cool. so then whats the point of the headstart if everyone is entering the same raffle?

cool. so then whats the point of the headstart if everyone is entering the same raffle?

a headstart is exactly what it is....a headstart to reserve a pair above everyone else without one or with less minutes on theirs than yours.

How some of yall so confident that you gonna hit at FTA

Wish i had that juice lol
latest

RIP. hope i hit on Undftd then. need at least two pairs. >D

Back
Top Bottom