Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Whichever one they release next, PUHLEASE dont make it a draw on SNKRS.

Most of us ate on the blue release. :nthat:

Just revisited his catalogue and man Rodeo completely fell off for me after Impossible. If he would've kept it at about 13 tracks, joint would've been perfect
Going to have to dis agree the only songs from after impossible I don’t mess with is Ok alright & flying high Everything else is flames

BE PATIENT...BOTH THE PURPLE(“SYRUP”), AND THE GREY(“SCREW TAPE”) COLORWAYS WILL RELEASE EVENTUALLY...I’M HEARING THE GREYS WILL RELEASE FIRST AROUND OCTOBER/NOVEMBER-ISH. HOLLA...

CED B.
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Definitely going to need all 3

Wasn’t that posted awhile back? I think by one of the couple IG dudes that grey or olive or whatever they are we’re gonna release in the fall

If they are in fact a shade of grey, I may be adding them to my list this fall...

BE PATIENT...BOTH THE PURPLE(“SYRUP”), AND THE GREY(“SCREW TAPE”) COLORWAYS WILL RELEASE EVENTUALLY...I’M HEARING THE GREYS WILL RELEASE FIRST AROUND OCTOBER/NOVEMBER-ISH. HOLLA...

CED B.

I'm patient. Those purple ones are a must. Those are my fave. They nailed the shade of purple.

I heard Purples are gonna be F&F, and one of the versions of the Green is F&F aswell. So I wouldn’t hold my breathe.

the promethazines

CvMUnoKRECoDJdTAGTMA

ZiNbTQltTduDMRgGis3i

Travis is the Executive producer 2K19, Purps gonna the 2k shoe???? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
I'll laugh if my character can rock them but I can't. They always bs on there though. Cant even bit Cement 4s and Metallic 5s this year. Had to make them custom. Made Kaws 4 too.

Back
Top Bottom