Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Took 27 min, but I finally got in line and immediately

Attachments

• A26E3856-762F-43E3-A595-4327DB27CEA5.png
    A26E3856-762F-43E3-A595-4327DB27CEA5.png
    306.4 KB · Views: 6
SNKRS got something against wifi? Got a million errors on two phones but finally let me pick a size once I got off wifi

Man **** Nike. Payment errors, Password change error, kicked me out to please try again error couldn't even pull up my size again, they erased all my payment talking about " cannot add new payment", etc etc . On the Desktop, same bull ****. I stayed persistent and still took an L. **** you Nike.....

I just switched to LTE and payment is now coming up - I was blocked for spamming too much. L.

Also I rather have a draw and go about my day pressing the same button over and over is more annoying when in reality it turns In to a draw of payment errors.

I’m not entitled to a shoe I’m in entitled to a better and best way to get my L tho lmao
No cus in a draw its hard to get in...I didn't make it in a 30 min window on ovos when Android app dropped....30 minutes!!!!!

LOL just noticed I'm still in the Queue on FootPatrol from last night.:lol:

I shoulda sucked it up and slept outside at Politics overnight...

So they "sell out" 10 minutes ago, I walk away, they "restock" 5 minutes later and I check 5 minutes after that.... WTFFFFF

Back
Top Bottom