OFFICIAL TRUE BLOOD SEASON 4 THREAD.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I'm debating on whether I should watch ep. 2 now, if I don't some choad might spoil it
for me before next week, but if I do it will be 2 weeks before another new one....

I broke down and watched it. I was curious about the story line... And to see Alexander shirtless. 
But I liked episode 2 better than the premier.

Just finished episode 1. Can't watch episode 2 until I get the cable info from my mom. 

Originally Posted by JD161616

Following up from my post...

Saw the first and second episode. The opening sequence is probably the corniest thing I've seen in a while. Basic exposition episode but the last quarter of the episode gets the season going. Episode two is >>>> and there we go.

Just don't be turned off by the first ep is all I can say.
Yeah, Ep 1 was a little slow until the last few minutes, but there was a lot of stuff they had to catch up on.  It was nice to have True Blood back, but I wasn't wowed.  I figured things would start to heat up quickly though.  I'm going to hold off on watching up 2 until it actually airs, but I'm glad to know its something to look forward to. 

eek.gif
at Tara!
devil.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
Jessica
eek.gif
devil.gif
at Sookie at the last scene
grin.gif
i knew that Bill was king when i first saw him this ep...
how are you guys watching ep 2?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

this season (so far) looks promising... those were goblins in the beginning right?

Originally Posted by bence23

episode 2 was ILL

this. true blood is off to a STRONG start
pimp.gif
all the girls in true blood are lookin good as ever...tara is fine as hell now, and sam's new broad is
eek.gif

eps 2 is for hbo subscribers only. and its only online.

i missed the first half. smh. i dont know why i had it in my mind that it was coming on at 10. im mad tara turned lesb0 smh.

Why didn't Sookie show at least her boobs at the end of the episode?  
mad.gif
  Don't tell me Anna Paquin is cutting down on the nudity.
Freaking iO isn't compatible with hboGo.  I'll have to wait until sites put it up.  Probably later today.

Haven't watched episode 2 yet.  Will tonight

I guess Bill Beat The queen

Tara's GF
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The beginning was mad corny Reese Bobby went out like a #$%#$

Sucks that they told you the head witch is the "bad guy" this season.  But i guess it isn't that big of a spoiler. 

O yeah and Tara's gf....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow, this ep.1 started it off slow but wow
pimp.gif

- can't believe they didnt show the end of that scene where bill fights the queen
- im actaully suprised that jason of all people actually has grown up
- jessica and hoyt wont last long..either jessica will break it off with him, kill him or turn him. who knows?
- i just wanna know how and why tara turned **** on us
30t6p3b.gif

- the new shifter chicks
devil.gif

- eric being eric, it never fails
laugh.gif

ill wait till sunday to see episode 2 but if i find a stream beforehand, best believe im gonna watch it

Episode 1 had a slow start with that fairy BS up until Lord Of The Rings just started out of nowhere
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
this raggedy work computer not letting my HBOGo be great right now preventing me from watching ep 2

In the previews i think it shows Hoyt sitting on the couch with that little creepy doll that was on the floor of the house when they moved in

I have a feeling there is something off about Hoyt we don't know yet or he is gonna go off the deep end in this season.

If you do no please don't say it.....you can throw subliminal hints however

man they %+@#!! up on the casting of sookies grandpa

i COULD NOT take the show seriously. all i kept thinking about was "Its ok honey im a amature fire fighter"
and "If youre not first, youre last" and "all i got is some underwear and a big bag of sweet sticky weed"
lmaooooooooooo.
reese bobby. haha. hahahahaahah.

anyways. the post russell edgington world is not one i want to be a part of.
i hope he comes back cause everything that has happened has been 100% predictable.
its like i already saw it.

laugh.gif
@ Gary Cole off Entourage and on True Blood. he gunna be on Hung next too?

definitely gunna wait til sunday for episode 2. i dont wanna go 2 weeks without a new episode after that. i like hyping up sunday nights.

good 1st ep though. that head witch woman is creepy as &*@#.

did ya'll see godric...? maybe eric starts tripping out or a flashback of some sort.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

EPISODE 2
devil.gif

my body is ready for that new shifter Luna
pimp.gif

I just saw episode 2 and Luna is bad as hell .   I need to find a girl  like that 

!*% did that witch do to Eric ?

^
I wish Godric was still around.  I would've liked to see him smack russell around.  He'd keep everyone in check.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

man they %+@#!! up on the casting of sookies grandpa

i COULD NOT take the show seriously. all i kept thinking about was "Its ok honey im a amature fire fighter"
and "If youre not first, youre last" and "all i got is some underwear and a big bag of sweet sticky weed"
lmaooooooooooo.
reese bobby. haha. hahahahaahah.

anyways. the post russell edgington world is not one i want to be a part of.
i hope he comes back cause everything that has happened has been 100% predictable.
its like i already saw it.

there's no way Russell's coming back. he's physically weak, he's under cement and he's charred
laugh.gif

Godric was a G
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

EPISODE 2
devil.gif

my body is ready for that new shifter Luna
pimp.gif

I just saw episode 2 and Luna is bad as hell .   I need to find a girl  like that 

!*% did that witch do to Eric ?

just peep ep 2 my guess eric isn't eric anymore a sprit is now in eric's body

Back
Top Bottom