Official Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by RetroSan

the only reason im gonna watch this with my girl, when he didn't in Eclipse i was like "
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"
Wait, your sole purpose for going to see this flick is because you've been anticipating a love scene throughout the series? 
Spoiler [+]
C'mon baby paw
throughout the series? naw only saw eclipse with her on bootleg but when he said he was waiting for marriage "
indifferent.gif
"
Spoiler [+]
ok...breh?
Ah ok, that sounds more like it.
Spoiler [+]
baby paw 
tongue.gif

I saw the first one not too long ago when it came on tv.
Most boring movie I've ever witnessed.....and it follows nothing about vampire, nothing at all. The writer just said eff it, I'm making these vampires how I want

Most boring movie I've ever witnessed.....and it follows nothing about vampire, nothing at all. The writer just said eff it, I'm making these vampires how I want

the movie was depressingly bad. the one interesting scene was the birth scene and maybe the fight scene. i have to admit i enjoyed taylor's acting the most.

the movie was depressingly bad. the one interesting scene was the birth scene and maybe the fight scene. i have to admit i enjoyed taylor's acting the most.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

The author had a dream about it and decided to make a book never writing a day in her life before. Seriously.

The author had a dream about it and decided to make a book never writing a day in her life before. Seriously.

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

what the world?!? I have more interesting day dreams than that

this girl wants me to go see it w/ her ... i thought it was a comedy (the first one) ... horrible movie ...

guess it pays to put out crap

this girl wants me to go see it w/ her ... i thought it was a comedy (the first one) ... horrible movie ...

guess it pays to put out crap

I know! I also know there are really great authors out there with better books but they never get any movie deals. This broad has a dream and wakes up with a teen empire.

I know! I also know there are really great authors out there with better books but they never get any movie deals. This broad has a dream and wakes up with a teen empire.

Back
Top Bottom