Official Tyga Thread. Vol. #BlackThoughtsVol.2 - April 12th.

SnapbacksBack.jpg

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Black Thoughts 2 is a weak effort imo

Tyga been losing me lately, his nusic is going backwards in quality to me

"Hustle like a oompa loompa" What does that even mean?
laugh.gif
horrible line

Yeah Tyga is putting out trash. "Drink The Night Away" was the last hot track he put out and the "Raw" track with Pharell and Game.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Black Thoughts 2 is a weak effort imo

Tyga been losing me lately, his nusic is going backwards in quality to me

"Hustle like a oompa loompa" What does that even mean?
laugh.gif
horrible line

Yeah Tyga is putting out trash. "Drink The Night Away" was the last hot track he put out and the "Raw" track with Pharell and Game.

Originally Posted by Slim

Tyga raps about absolutely nothing. it's unbearable at this point.

pimp.gif

didnt really mess with black thoughts 2 but im hype for well done 2, that t raw @@#% goes hard

Originally Posted by Slim

Tyga raps about absolutely nothing. it's unbearable at this point.

pimp.gif

didnt really mess with black thoughts 2 but im hype for well done 2, that t raw @@#% goes hard

A few friends talked me into going to the concert he's doing on this Thursday. And listening to a few of his tracks, one friend told me to listen to his Well Done Mixtape and right now 6 tracks in i'm feeling ehhhhh on his music right now.

A few friends talked me into going to the concert he's doing on this Thursday. And listening to a few of his tracks, one friend told me to listen to his Well Done Mixtape and right now 6 tracks in i'm feeling ehhhhh on his music right now.

I just bumped it.....off of 1st listen he killed

Look At Me Now
Im On One
Bring It Back
Motivation
On My Level
Novacane

I just bumped it.....off of 1st listen he killed

Look At Me Now
Im On One
Bring It Back
Motivation
On My Level
Novacane

I been saying that dude was the man, hopefully he gets the recognition he deserves with this one!!!

I been saying that dude was the man, hopefully he gets the recognition he deserves with this one!!!

Back
Top Bottom