Official Tyga Thread. Vol. #BlackThoughtsVol.2 - April 12th.

Nas & Wale did their thing with their features
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

I love this album, I'm a big fan of Tyga's style and flow but I know a lot of people who think the exact opposite.

And I swear Birdman has a clause to be on all of his artists albums. Dude doesnt even rap anymore, just randomly tells everybody to 'do ya thang playboi, ymcmbusiness y'heard me, b'lee dat'.

He did the same thing on Take Care, at the end of We'll Be Fine I think it was, remember having to crop him out of the song itunes cause that $@## was so annoying.

Dope album so far, maybe not anything that will have you talking Rap album of the year but definitely some solid, and most importantly NEW music.

That %+#%+ had the best verse on Take Care what you mean??? kill or spray anything in the way bbbrrrrrat!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

I love this album, I'm a big fan of Tyga's style and flow but I know a lot of people who think the exact opposite.

And I swear Birdman has a clause to be on all of his artists albums. Dude doesnt even rap anymore, just randomly tells everybody to 'do ya thang playboi, ymcmbusiness y'heard me, b'lee dat'.

He did the same thing on Take Care, at the end of We'll Be Fine I think it was, remember having to crop him out of the song itunes cause that $@## was so annoying.

Dope album so far, maybe not anything that will have you talking Rap album of the year but definitely some solid, and most importantly NEW music.

That %+#%+ had the best verse on Take Care what you mean??? kill or spray anything in the way bbbrrrrrat!
laugh.gif

If Tyga wasn't on YM, I would probably take a chance on listening to him, but the stench of YM is way to strong.

If Tyga wasn't on YM, I would probably take a chance on listening to him, but the stench of YM is way to strong.

Not gonna listen to it, never been a fan of his but I was just looking at the credits and WHOA. He's got some ill features and producers.

Not gonna listen to it, never been a fan of his but I was just looking at the credits and WHOA. He's got some ill features and producers.

haven't listened to the album.  don't really plan to... but lettuce revisit #NT's own Tyga in his finest lyrical moment

That *%%% was cereal
pimp.gif

haven't listened to the album.  don't really plan to... but lettuce revisit #NT's own Tyga in his finest lyrical moment

That *%%% was cereal
pimp.gif

Whoever likes this album obviously doesn't know what REAL hip-hop is and what the DIGITALIZATION generation of our technology has showed to be detrimental to our beloved genre. The only time I wanna hear Rack City is when I'm at a strip club in Vegas or when me and my boys are gettin ready to hit the strip. That's it. Tyga basura and so is the rest of YMCMB.  Drake is the only one with potential on that label and the pure bread winner after Weezy. Weezy garbage too. Only tracks off Carter IV that were good were the interludes. I wouldn't be surprised if Drake sells out in the future as well.

Whoever likes this album obviously doesn't know what REAL hip-hop is and what the DIGITALIZATION generation of our technology has showed to be detrimental to our beloved genre. The only time I wanna hear Rack City is when I'm at a strip club in Vegas or when me and my boys are gettin ready to hit the strip. That's it. Tyga basura and so is the rest of YMCMB.  Drake is the only one with potential on that label and the pure bread winner after Weezy. Weezy garbage too. Only tracks off Carter IV that were good were the interludes. I wouldn't be surprised if Drake sells out in the future as well.

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Did you even listen to the album? Nobody is even talking about Rack City.  I'm not sure if you are one of those "true" hip hop heads but this isn't a bad album at all.  YMCMB is pretty bad and agree on that.  But this album is actually 20x better than Carter IV. 

This is a more than solid effort especially from an artist like Tyga.

Back
Top Bottom