OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Looks like UA wanted to make them lighter and more breathable with the SpeedForm upper and added support with the updated heel clip and carbon fiber midfoot shank. I just hope SpeedForm isn't too thin and flimsy that he'll have ankle problems even with his braces on for actual in game situations.

Last edited:
still not feeling the 2...

the 1 is such a great looking shoe...

dare i say this reminds me of when adidas dropped thekobe two lol

Those USA 2's are clean AF.

I'm pretty sure when the Curry One pics first surfaced, no one was that excited about them.

The shoe looks pretty dope, but the colorways will make it or break it for me. The USA colorway is sick.

The Curry 2 don't look bad at all, it's just not better looking than the first one imo. The Curry 1s were good performance wise so it's no surprise that there's very little changes on 2nd shoe.

I'll be waiting for the Curry 3, but any Curry 2 colorway that has that silver/metallic heel like ones Steph was wearing during practice a couple months back I'd consider copping.

2's look dope. Im curious as to why they switched from Anafoam to a Speedform upper for his second silhouette though. They made it seem like Anafoam was the next big advancement in technology. From my experience with Speedform uppers they are breathable but very flimsy. 

Curry 2 USA looks nice and clean. Definitely going to be more selective on colorways of the 2's I buy. Still like the 1's looks better, but the 2's look more breathable.

Hope the black gold release at champs. I know a champs that never sells my size in currys [emoji]128523[/emoji]

Everyone making fun of the Curry 2s saying it looks bad and all but you have to realize that when it comes down to it it's really all about performance and giving Steph what he really needs/wants. It's not always all about looks. It could be a hideous looking shoe but an absolute beast performer, which is what it seems it could be

I can feel that.

Sometimes I think Nike focuses more on design, and that translates into a horrible shoe for on court (sometimes). If these are like some crazy, ultra-grippy, foamposite, space age technology...then I can dig it.

But, come on, son. Be Apple, not the Dell . They don't look too bad though, Curry 1's were just fire IMO.

BROS! I can't wait for tomorrow morning. This black/gold colorway makes me want to cry :x

Last edited:
I don't know about you guys but I'm not gonna wake up early and try to cop online. I'm gonna walk right into my local ftlr around lunchtime and ball in the later tomorrow.

I honestly don't know if i want to cop online and in store.

Want to have a pair incase i strike out

I honestly don't know if i want to cop online and in store.

Want to have a pair incase i strike out
If I were you cop online, you can always return it. Plus you'll get ebates 4% back too. Plus the 2 day shipping to 2 shipping through SHOPRUNNER!

If you happen to get them instore of course use your VIP $ off at FT.

Back
Top Bottom