OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Who in the world cares at this point what news or colorway are we going to talk about. More *****ing about chrome and a 400 price point?

Someone who is suscribed to the "official Curry one thread" not the "GSW preseason game experience thread" This said just go talk about the preseason games anywhere else. This page is about specific sneakers and info about them.

Someone who is suscribed to the "official Curry one thread" not the "GSW preseason game experience thread" This said just go talk about the preseason games anywhere else. This page is about specific sneakers and info about them.

It's not that serious

Never agree with this guy...but...I agree this time...

From the parade to the champ hats to Riley to pre-season...this has basically been used as the GSW/Steph life thread.

Yall feeling left out or what? :lol:

Its not like the shoes aren't mention and talked about.

Last edited:
You can skip reading posts you know :wink:

Buy no, I know what you mean. However, events like that DO tend start discussions about the shoes all over again. So ...

Last edited:
So you really are feeling left out. Its ok, we'll report back for you :smile:

See this dialog back & forth is what youre complaining about, no?

I want to derail the thread constantly as well. I want to be a part of the fun. Since that's the cool thing to do in this thread.

You guys are right, the curry one get damaged so easily! My pair of homes tore apart while balling last night sigh .... fyi , it was only a dream, a bad nightmare; didnt actually happen but i think reading on this thread too much gave me nightmares of the curry one actually falling apart lmao :*(

Upper is weak. The sole and traction was solid on mines. Anyway guys. Are you excited for the champs pack? Will you try to cop them? Only 13 days left. I also would like to know what you expect about the friends & family possibly releasing

Ok, I was just messing with you but I guess you couldnt tell. Seems like you really are kinda salty and taking it personally. Get over it, I am. It aint that serious "b"

Why dont you post a shoe pic then or something so that people are talking ...because until the pack releases, been nothing else to talk about. Seriously, how about we start collection pics?

Honey out! :wink:

got that email about the open gym practice viewing for next wednesday. anyone sign up for that draft kings ticket package?

Anyone know the size of the laces (size 12) want to throw some pink laces in my GB's

Ok, I was just messing with you but I guess you couldnt tell. Seems like you really are kinda salty and taking it personally. Get over it, I am. It aint that serious "b"

Why dont you post a shoe pic then or something so that people are talking ...because until the pack releases, been nothing else to talk about. Seriously, how about we start collection pics?

Honey out! :wink:

Lol. I was messing right back. :rofl:

Last edited:
Honestly, i don't really want the splash parties.

I just want the black/yellow joints and the all yellow ones...

anyone else with me???

or am i by myself on this one......?

Honestly, i don't really want the splash parties.

I just want the black/yellow joints and the all yellow ones...

anyone else with me???

or am i by myself on this one......?

I'm with the SPs. Don't really care for the "Batmans" at all.

Back
Top Bottom