OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Curry 1 mvp is my holy grail!!!! Cant find one ar a reasonablenprice and probably never will

Curry 1 mvp is my holy grail!!!! Cant find one ar a reasonablenprice and probably never will

Unless they retro, i can say that there will be LUX edition Curry 1 mids and lows coming out; leather and suede pairs in both mids and lows. No dates or pics but info comes from someone inside UA

legit check on these babies? and are Curry 1 insoles removable? Since it's a used pair, I would want to swap the soles but looks like it's stitched

Last edited:
I heard that It should say dub nation instead of it saying anafoam on the side.... also sole should be orange ish color (charged) someone correct me if I'm wrong

I heard that It should say dub nation instead of it saying anafoam on the side.... also sole should be orange ish color (charged) someone correct me if I'm wrong
I don't see where i says Anafoam.  But it's supposed to say Charged on the side in bright lettering however it's not bright at all in the seller's picture so I can't tell what it says.

Also the speckle on the laces are supposed to be yellow/gold but his are white. Unless there are an extra pair of laces that came with the shoe?

Last edited:
legit check on these babies? and are Curry 1 insoles removable? Since it's a used pair, I would want to swap the soles but looks like it's stitched

Hmmm, I think those are fake. What size are they? Here's your pictures next to some I just took for comparison. Mine are 8.5.

Here are the things I notice about them. They don't have eyelets at the top two lace holes. The laces are blue and white instead of blue and yellow and the tips should say LEAD. The indents in the anafoam are too small. The tongue mesh is circular instead of ovalish. The back of the tongue looks like nylon instead of felt. The insole doesn't have the same pattern on top and the bottom of it doesn't look orange. The UA logo on the side looks a bit skinny. The SC logo on the toe looks big and a bit misplaced. The heel doesn't look as shiny and isn't very speckled.

View media item 2062950View media item 2062951View media item 2062952View media item 2062958

Hmmm, I think those are fake. What size are they? Here's your pictures next to some I just took for comparison. Mine are 8.5.

Here are the things I notice about them. They don't have eyelets at the top two lace holes. The laces are blue and white instead of blue and yellow and the tips should say LEAD. The indents in the anafoam are too small. The tongue mesh is circular instead of ovalish. The back of the tongue looks like nylon instead of felt. The insole doesn't have the same pattern on top and the bottom of it doesn't look orange. The UA logo on the side looks a bit skinny. The SC logo on the toe looks big and a bit misplaced. The heel doesn't look as shiny and isn't very speckled.
wow really obvious with side-by-side comparison pictures. Thanks a lot!

It's a size 12 and from a seller with 0 feedback. smh knew it was too good t be true

It will say Curry one instead of anafoam on the side. Only MVPs and dub nations say curry one. Surprise parties also removed the anafoam label.

I didn't even know there were fake currys. 
mean.gif

one simple thing that all the fake curry ones dont have are those heel pillows inside the shoe

I like that the upper is smooth doesn't have the dimples like on the anafoam. The chrome sticks out, rather have a matte black heel to look more uniform. Most likely pass if they are releasing. Wonder what the price will be though, $150?

Back
Top Bottom