OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Just got my size 10.5 Dark Matters from Footlocker! These look clean in person!! Fit TTS.

Just to make sure, they don't come with extra laces? Do the Homes come with extras?

Just got my size 10.5 Dark Matters from Footlocker! These look clean in person!! Fit TTS.

Just to make sure, they don't come with extra laces? Do the Homes come with extras?

Nice! Which FTL?

Only the Homes came with white with blue dashes

I ordered the dark matter online today. Order TTS and I realy really hope it fits TTS. I had to go up 1/2 size in the clutchfit drive, but Ive heard these are a little wider and bigger in the toebox. 

Anywhere else online selling the Dark Matters other than the major Eastbay stores and UA?  I seriously thought i'd be able to wait for my size 8 over the weekend but looking online now I can't find any!

Can someone help me out please? Trying to see if there are any Dark Matter in GS size 7 in store? I can see it online, but all the FTL I went to in San Hose area (Milpitas and Valley Fair) didn't have them. Thanks!

View media item 1401253Just tried them on, the Lillards r more comfy than the curry..
Maybe it needs breaking time?? Cause when I first put the clutch fit on my feet , they were already comfy...
Curry feels like cement rite now.

Last edited:

Anywhere else online selling the Dark Matters other than the major Eastbay stores and UA?  I seriously thought i'd be able to wait for my size 8 over the weekend but looking online now I can't find any!
The UA website just secrely restocked them recently!! There's size 8 last I checked. Go cop!!

I'm so relieved! I made a post on the last page how my order at FTL was backordered and by the time they told me, it was sold out everywhere. Then a few hours later UA restocked. Awesome!

Last edited:
Any stores in the Bay Area have the Dark Matter in stock still in a size 10.5?

Which stores carried them today?

For the Bay Area folks, im picked mine up at DSG in serramonte and I know footlocker and finish line also had both color ways.

My Home pair didn't come with extra laces. TTS for me

Do they have them at Sports Authority too? Lol. Good to have a signature athlete in your area but thats more credit to UA for making hella pairs so everyone can get them.

The UA website just secrely restocked them recently!! There's size 8 last I checked. Go cop!!

I'm so relieved! I made a post on the last page how my order at FTL was backordered and by the time they told me, it was sold out everywhere. Then a few hours later UA restocked. Awesome!
Damn i missed it!!!  Do these run TTS?  Theres a 7.5 ive been contemplating if they run big or not.  Gonna be wearing these for ball

Tts. I would nt size down if i were you. Keep looking.

That "restock" was probably cancelled, or declined card orders once processing was done

Last edited:
I went ahead and ordered the 7.5. Went into DSG and tried on a UA shoe and felt a half size bigger than Nike. Worst case scenario ill return these if they don't fit. Free 2 day shoprunner shipping as well.

Got my pair but damn didn't expect the DM to move this quick. The Nike AS pack is still pretty much available in near FSR. Never thought UA would surpass Nike lol

I think these sold out quicker than the SC30 Spawn

Back
Top Bottom