OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

This shoe is selling really well...been wanting to get one of the Homes but there aren't any my size online. I'll just wait for the Underdogs.

thats' what is says on the website^. Friday release, will try to cop the aways at lunch

Blown away by the Kyrie 1. Can't get my hands on another pair of em so I'm getting the aways. Will see who had the better sneaker debut

Underdogs and BHM are dope.

Currently looking into a new ball shoe.

I'm guessing most ppl think its a good pick?

Waiting for the lows. Clutchfit lows were 109.99, these gonna be the same or maybe like 104.99? Can't beat that price bruh

Man, I was holding out until the MI30 for my first Curry 1 but the Underdogs have GROWN on me as more pics surface.

hopefully Harden and Anthony Davis move over to UA cause Nike wasting time... no way Kyrie should have a shoe before either one of them both will win MVP trophies in their careers cant say that for Kyrie 

RESTOCK: UA.com has restocked the CurryOne 'Dark Matter' and 'Home' colorways. 'Dark Matter' 10-12.5, 15-16. 'Home' 8-16.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. Wouldn't let me post links at first. 

Last edited:
Damn. Would have scooped the Dark Matters in a my size if they still had it, but they don't. Would be nice if they would restock the Candy Reigns...

Last edited:
Might have to get the aways since i never got the kobe 8 sulfurs and the aways remind me of them

Taxi Camo was a must for me when I first saw them. Glad I was able to get hooked up with them. My first pair of Curry 1 btw. Itching to get em on court.
Great shot! 
pimp.gif

Interested to see what you think about them on-court.

hopefully Harden and Anthony Davis move over to UA cause Nike wasting time... no way Kyrie should have a shoe before either one of them both will win MVP trophies in their careers cant say that for Kyrie 

Marketability... Kyrie blows them out of the water.

Harden is the face of the Zoom Run the One/HyperChase. He's supposed to be getting a sig soon.

Anthony Davis has pretty much been the face of the Hyperposites (1 & 2).

Had to cop the Candy Reigns last night after they sold out on FTL. I was waiting for the exclusion to get lifted to use a discount code.

About to cop the Dark Matters, loved that CW from the get-go and it appears they are hard to get, selling out everywhere...

Back
Top Bottom