OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Serramonte doing fcfs I believe. They probably sell faster though. UA probably will restock, just keep an eye out on the site

Wow I'm surprised to see UA got cleared out so quickly. Seems faster than the Aways and Underdogs. I wouldn't be surprised on the other hand, to see them get a restock once or twice.

I'm good on these. No regrets on passing because I want those Dub Nations and I want to see what lows come out.

Stopped by my local FTL to cop my pair and it seems like this colorway were a lot of people's first pair of CurryOnes. Atleast 10 people were trying them on lol.

Also UA probably pulling a Nike by pulling sizes and will restock later

Yeah couple of times I went to buy them there were people trying them on. It's a good thing to see. It's Playoff time too so gotta support. :pimp:

The DubNation release gonna be popping. Hopefully there will be more places online carrying them than today's release.

been waiting for the mi30's - quick snap before testing them out earlier. GO DUBS.

Last edited:
Got my pair, I didn't even know about the glitter at the outsole. I am pleased. Only 4 pairs of my sz at the ftl I went to.

Looks like the MI30 cw is a more limited release.

Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs/Footaction have a 1 per order limit and UA.com sold out of sizes with a quickness.

Glad I picked up my 10.5 at my local FTL this morning.

I rock the tights too, feels so much better on the knees. And I'm the same way almost all Nike and then UA kicks haha

the purpose of compression tights is to increase circulation and keep the muscles warm - reducing swelling and fatigue, improving recovery.

plus they look cool, lol.

Last edited:
I have the UA 3/4 tights :D Use them more for running and cycling when it is cold in the morning. The breeze going through the material feels awesome lol.

I've tried on adidas ones too. Works the same. Also have some mcdavid calf sleeves, can convert to shooting sleeves lol. The tights are better though as they don't sag upon movement.

Back
Top Bottom