OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I'm still sweating it out....no shipping info yet from Finishline 
eyes.gif

Played in the Playoffs / dubnations today despite the 4:13 being upside down.  Still resolving it w/ UA but I felt great in them.  Felt more secure than the other pairs.  Awesome color way.

Can't wait to break out the DubNation for a Finals game. Hope tickets aren't ape **** crazy high. :rolleyes
I got upper deck seats for about $750 after fees for game 1. Going to wear a dubnation on one foot and a home on the other because that is the only time I can get away with that.

Last edited:
wasnt very interested in any of the currys until the dubnation came out. now im kicking myself for not getting them all. UA should have restocked every colorway in the bay area, as it seems the demand for these has gone thru the roof out here.

I wonder if UA has any special Finals cw PE's.

It looks like the PE pairs Curry has been wearing in the playoffs have all been made of synthetic leather instead of the canvas like material?

Almost forgot, Go Warriors! Dub Nation in the Finals!!

Last edited:
I wonder if UA has any special Finals cw PE's.

It looks like the PE pairs Curry has been wearing in the playoffs have all been made of synthetic leather instead of the canvas like material?
From what I understand its Synthetic leather mixed in with some anafoam.

Seems like the black pair and the dubnations are of that material.

the BHM seems to be 3M

The rest are probably regular anafoam.

Someone please correct me if Im off on this.

Finishline took the Sold Out label off of the playoffs once again, keep your eyes out folks. Round 2 might be coming

Now its gonna be a PITA getting Curry shoes from now on. :x

:smh: :rolleyes

Can't wait to break out the DubNation for a Finals game. Hope tickets aren't ape **** crazy high. :rolleyes

Man, I was looking at tickets for the finals in the first round, and I thought $1.2k for some lower bowls was too crazy. Boy, was I wrong. Should have pulled the trigger :lol:

Whoooooot!!! Where are the Curry/GS fans???

Are did rest of yall just want resell on his kicks? :lol:

YO! NBA FINALS BABY!!!

A lot of fools re-selling. Hey, can't hate. I might sell my pair for some Finals tickets LOL jk :tongue:

My pair is coming in Tues. FNL knew what they were doing, we needed these bad boys in time to rock to the games :smokin

Back
Top Bottom