OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Did anyone get anything? This is embarrassing but this was my first time trying to get a shoe on release day online. I failed miserably.

Did anyone get anything? This is embarrassing but this was my first time trying to get a shoe on release day online. I failed miserably.
Usually I can checkout on at least one site. But today the GL5s, Bred 13 lows, and these...struck out on all. Probably the first time that's happened. It was nuts today.

sneaker game is too much now. about to start selling my jordans soon and moving on. Everything is too difficult to get now.

Usually I can checkout on at least one site. But today the GL5s, Bred 13 lows, and these...struck out on all. Probably the first time that's happened. It was nuts today.
Wow... I got a pair into my cart right as it turned 10 on FTL, it processed for like 5 minutes and then crashed. This sucks.

sneaker game is too much now. about to start selling my jordans soon and moving on. Everything is too difficult to get now.
This is my first time trying to get a shoe on release day and probably last time. I'm just gonna stick with getting stuff from eBay or Kixify.

multiple times I logged into my paypal hoping to check out but after it would just give me that maintenance screen

Back
Top Bottom