OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Damn just got my lows and i wish i could have gotten my 11.5 in mids but had to settle for 12 in the mids

My 11.5 lows fit perfectly its not even funny

Not even hurting my big gigantic toes :lol:

Last edited:
Got my Dubs and Panthers in the mail this week after getting back from vacation.

Not sure about the Select 30s. Might hold out until the Bolt Oranges release next week.

Really looking forward to the "Raiders" (I guess they're being called the "Two-A-Days" on Footlocker's release calendar) on Aug 1st.

Last edited:
My Set Is Complete 
happy.gif

I can not believe the thirst for the Finals SnapBack. Just sold 3 at $150 each. Had them sitting in a box and decided to list them, gone in 1 hour.

[emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

Last edited:
I can not believe the thirst for the Finals SnapBack. Just sold 3 at $150 each. Had them sitting in a box and decided to list them, gone in 1 hour.

[emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]
Wow.  I wonder if people know you can pre-order them from sportsfever, they come out in September.
http://www.sportsfevercal.com/2015-...nference-champions-locker-room-hat-by-adidas/

i heard most places restocking end of august. aka nbastore and lids. but rumors are just that til it actually happens. so i wait for retail

I don't get why anyone in their right mind would pay over $35 for that hat. Especially for one that has a double with a Cavs logo. Not so special.

The NBA Finals Champion hat is special since only the Warriors can claim that title of 2015 Champions. Plus it has that nice screen print under the bill of the hat. That hat is worth retail and maybe even above.

Last edited:
Wow.  I wonder if people know you can pre-order them from sportsfever, they come out in September.
http://www.sportsfevercal.com/2015-...nference-champions-locker-room-hat-by-adidas/

Wow, guess people don't know, I didn't know. Wonder if this will be the last restock and that's it.. Hmmm might cop more.

Lady I met up with had her 5k Chanel bag and was buying this for her boyfriends birthday. She was so thankful and said her boyfriend would never pay that price. I said, you're a great girlfriend! [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
I don't get why anyone in their right mind would pay over $35 for that hat. Especially for one that has a double with a Cavs logo. Not so special.

The NBA Finals Champion hat is special since only the Warriors can claim that title of 2015 Champions. Plus it has that nice screen print under the bill of the hat. That hat is worth retail and maybe even above.
The championship hats look too generic and boring

i heard most places restocking end of august. aka nbastore and lids. but rumors are just that til it actually happens. so i wait for retail
THIS, people just need to chill and wait until they restock again when it's worth it at $34.99 plus tax and maybe shipping.

So...who's making that trip to Serramonte mall late tonight/early morning lol
serramonte footlocker is in a mall. where are you suppose to camp at? i might go at 3am. 

You are a trooper. Taco Bello/Buffalo Wild Wings entrance by Macy's. Don't think they let you camp out that early though. It's been years since I've been there for an early release so not sure if it's allowed/what time. You can call security and check what's the procedure.

You are a trooper. Taco Bello/Buffalo Wild Wings entrance by Macy's. Don't think they let you camp out that early though. It's been years since I've been there for an early release so not sure if it's allowed/what time. You can call security and check what's the procedure.
i haven't camped for shoes in years but really want the select camps. maybe it's not as popular and i can get it online and not have to camp lose sleep lol. 

I thought it was established that Serramonte did a Raffle for the Select Camp's?

bad news. called serramonte footlocker and they said they raffled all the low select camps. they won't be getting the mids. no other footlocker in the bay area will be getting the select camps. looks like i will have to take my chances online. 

Back
Top Bottom