OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Can anyone remind me if the Gold's have Anafoam or the plastic-y material the MVP's have? 

I was buying a shirt since I didn't think they would put them up that early. Good thing I clicked on the link and saw them or else I might've been too late. Even had time to go back and add the cashback.

Yeah but these were more limited, and actually made for the camps. I don't think any of those tall dudes would be smaller than sz 9...

More limited?? Still makes no sense. Could be small PGs. Besides, the shoe sells in those sizes otherwise, so why not make those sizes too to sell or not sell at all?

I was buying a shirt since I didn't think they would put them up that early. Good thing I clicked on the link and saw them or else I might've been too late. Even had time to go back and add the cashback.
Scared the crap out of me waiting for ebates link to go thru, thought I might be cart jacked...

Scared the crap out of me waiting for ebates link to go thru, thought I might be cart jacked...
You should have used top cash back... 8% 
smokin.gif

Received email that my PayPal order went thru on UA. However, i havent received confirmation email from UA that order was processed..

Who else is on the same boat?

Back
Top Bottom