OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I wonder if I can trade a Gold for MVP? 
nerd.gif

Failed attempt to cop. Congrats to those that got through. Didn't try until 7am and guess I was late to the party.

Ordered the royal lows for $97 as consolation prize. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 1623710

Last edited:
yeah the Dubnations where the ones that went live 10 minutes before and sold out before 7am.  

I think all of the colorways were released like that if I'm not mistaken, but it was still regular season, and Lakers fans didn't yet jump on the Curry bandwagon. It wasn't an issue to buy a pair up until the MI30.  I recall those selling out online by 12pm on the day of release.

Last edited:

yeah the Dubnations where the ones that went live 10 minutes before and sold out before 7am.  

I think all of the colorways were released like that if I'm not mistaken, but it was still regular season, and Lakers fans didn't jump on the Curry bandwagon. It wasn't an issue to buy a pair up until the MI30.  I recall those selling out online by 12pm on the day of release.
This.

I believe MVPs went live pretty much on-time.  It wasn't 10 minutes before.
oh...dont know about that...i was just told that info..didnt try on UA's own website on the MVP release because i tried eastbay...first time orderin on UA now

I think all of the colorways were released like that if I'm not mistaken, but it was still regular season, and Lakers fans didn't yet jump on the Curry bandwagon. It wasn't an issue to buy a pair up until the MI30.  I recall those selling out online by 12pm on the day of release.

I resemble that remark...

YUP!!...samething happen to me as well!!!....:smh:

Funny thing is the description is of the AA but image displayed is of the Camp, misleading a bit...Contacted UA though don't think anything will come of it...

Are the last 3 digits of your link 777 or 389? Not sure if that's the reason or maybe they sold out that's why it didn't show up. I saw both colorways when I checked.

I have dreams that Curry will sign with the Lakers in free agency down the road 
roll.gif
I have a feeling that if the GSW core is intact he'll resign with the Dubs, but after his max contract is up and as it expires, he'll figure a way to be traded to Charlotte at the end of his career.

Back
Top Bottom