OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I have dreams that Curry will sign with the Lakers in free agency down the road 
roll.gif
I have a feeling that if the GSW core is intact he'll resign with the Dubs, but after his max contract is up and as it expires, he'll figure a way to be traded to Charlotte at the end of his career.
I could get down with that, SC30 playing for MJ...

Why didn't you just refresh and select the gold pair?

So selecting the gold pair sent me to the Camp but all the info reflected the All American(SKU#, Description, etc)...But on the confirmation screen, it was the Camp...IDK...

damn..what did i do wrong bro? damn..im nervous as **** now

NEVER post your order number online. I'll edit my post to remove the picture, you should do the same. And ask the other person who quoted you to remove the picture as well. Hopefully it's not too late.

NEVER post your order number online. I'll edit my post to remove the picture, you should do the same. And ask the other person who quoted you to remove the picture as well. Hopefully it's not too late.
what can happen with it bro? :frown:

I thought these were the ugliest colorways thus far, so at this point it looks like any mid/low curry-1 release will be an insta-sellout in the short term. 

I whiffed on the dubs so hard....did my due diligence to make sure this didn't happen with the curry home lows....fortunately that release wasn't as bad. You can still cope pacific blue in larger sizes at  richards.

Alright, I'm over not getting today's releases. But for the next currys, I will be F5'ing at least 30 minutes before. 
tongue.gif

If you're wondering why the Select Camp showed up for the Gold link that UA tweeted it's because they were pretty much sold out before they tweeted the link and it sent you to those instead. Same style number so when both were live, both colorways were available with the same link. Just had to select which pair on the right above the sizes.

If you're wondering why the Select Camp showed up for the Gold link that UA tweeted it's because they were pretty much sold out before they tweeted the link and it sent you to those instead. Same style number so when both were live, both colorways were available with the same link. Just had to select which pair on the right above the sizes.

I was actually on the site early when the shoes went live and selected the Gold though the image was of the Camp but all the respective info was of the Gold...Over it though thanks...

I wonder if I can trade a Gold for MVP? :nerd:
Hahah. Wishful thinking. Good luck tho. I saw one guy sell his mvp for 250. Super deal from what I saw. By the time I messaged him it was gone. [emoji]128546[/emoji]. Everyone else wants like 350 and up. Too rich my blood

Back
Top Bottom