OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

With regards to limiting product, I think UA is largely doing so because they just lack a lot of necessary resources to churn out products and distribute merchandise.  You cannot flood the market if your shoes are only appearing in Champs, FL, and DSG brick and mortar stores.  UA has to greater inroads with vendors before that happens.  You can try selling direct if you have the proper infrastructure and logistics.  But I have a feeling UA don't have the capability to move such product yet.
^^ Everyone forgets how small UA really is. 

What size should I get for the Curry lows if I wear 11.5? 11.5 in the cirrus fit a lil snug?
You should be good. In my opinion the covering on the toe makes them feel a little snug initially but once you break them in they fit fine to me. I'm like a 12.5 ish and a 12 fit perfectly fine

Someone from our local group has been posting what he claims a NYC only exclusive Curry lows in a red colorway. Anyone from NYC can confirm this?

What size should I get for the Curry lows if I wear 11.5? 11.5 in the cirrus fit a lil snug?

Depends on how you like your shoes fitting

Im an 11.5 and i love how the snug fit of the lows feel in my true 11.5 size.

But you mught need to go half size up if you just want to wear um casually

What are some differences between hooping in the lows vs mids? I'm debating which pair to pick up in the coming weeks

I might be getting them, they have my size I just don't know if I'm allowed to buy them I am trying to convince my mom

Back
Top Bottom