OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Grabbed a pair of size 11s from EB. Came to just under $140 w/tax and shipping. It's terrible that these shoes don't qualify for free shipping.
I noticed that too. Tried to enter that free shipping code they have for orders over 75 and it wouldn't let me. That's really grimy considering these are CLEARLY over 75
That's real grimey. I'd call or chat and talk to them about that. You should at least get a coupon for another purchase, especially if they aren't listed as a free shipping coupon exclusion.

Last edited:
Any one know why Steph isn't wearing #30 for team USA. As MVP and a returning player how does he not have enough pull to get his number? (maybe I am missing something)

Gotta
Def head into FTL/HOH(if they have them in stock) and see if you can grab a pair then cancel the online pair if are not in the process to ship stage.

Good advice. Although, $7.99 to not have to deal with going into the store might be worth it. But, 5-6 day ground shipping is indeed going to slowly kill me from the inside. Much to ponder over my bowl of cereal

Any one know why Steph isn't wearing #30 for team USA. As MVP and a returning player how does he not have enough pull to get his number? (maybe I am missing something)
I don't think any of the players get their usual NBA jersey numbers. Even Michael Jordan aka the GOAT wore number 9 in the Olympics.

I guess the Under Armour rep I spoke with wasn't lying about these being a LIMITED EDITION. Wow!!! Those went quick. I had to get some off eBay on a pre-order. I had to pay more but I didn't mind because I wanted them badly.

I guess the Under Armour rep I spoke with wasn't lying about these being a LIMITED EDITION. Wow!!! Those went quick. I had to get some off eBay on a pre-order. I had to pay more but I didn't mind because I wanted them badly.
How much did you end up paying off eBay?
These must have been REALLY LIMITED for you.

Grabbed a pair of size 11s from EB. Came to just under $140 w/tax and shipping. It's terrible that these shoes don't qualify for free shipping.

I noticed that too. Tried to enter that free shipping code they have for orders over 75 and it wouldn't let me. That's really grimy considering these are CLEARLY over 75

It didn't say the Curry have free shipping so the code does not apply. They can do anything they want with shipping charge as they see these are selling out. Was all good with the Clutchfit Drives.

The good news is that the reselling market isn't great for this release. eBay sellers with multiple sizes asking under $200 BINs w/free shipping. That's only $70 more than what someone in CA would pay in-store, minus the chunk that eBay and Paypal take from them.

The good news is that the reselling market isn't great for this release. eBay sellers with multiple sizes asking under $200 BINs w/free shipping. That's only $70 more than what someone in CA would pay in-store, minus the chunk that eBay and Paypal take from them.
Bad thing about eBay is you gotta watch out for the fakes especially since the newer Curry 1 fakes are starting to look close to the legit 1's.

How much did you end up paying off eBay?
These must have been REALLY LIMITED for you.

I paid $190. I live in Mississippi and I can never beat the Super fast Internet available in other parts of the country. We have footlocker, finish line and other shoe stores but they never get stuff like this. I don't mind paying extra because I really want them. Like the other guy said I really thought people would have jacked the price up higher. Give it a little while and I bet they will.

I paid $190. I live in Mississippi and I can never beat the Super fast Internet available in other parts of the country. We have footlocker, finish line and other shoe stores but they never get stuff like this. I don't mind paying extra because I really want them. Like the other guy said I really thought people would have jacked the price up higher. Give it a little while and I bet they will.

$190 is solid, considering the Dub Nations and MVPs went for $400+. Hell, I actually think these are on-par with the two aforementioned colorways. :smokin

I would hold out if you're paying resale. The market will be flooded and the under cutting will begin. Also, there might be a chance UA restocks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom