OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Grabbed both, order placed and confirmation email received. This seemed way too easy...fingers crossed.

Grabbed both, order placed and confirmation email received. This seemed way too easy...fingers crossed.

Yup...too easy...not complaining but I won't expect this for the next big releases

This is the calm before the storm

Last edited:
Got the red, have the blue at the check out but cant pull the trigger, looks too similar to the home low for me

Blue and Red lows are up and available in all sizes!!! I am a big Colts fan so I had to get the Blue.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie. Shocked that they're still there after the hype the reds had last month. Much easier than I expected

Last edited:
I don't think many people know about the release. UA didn't mention anything until about 10 minutes before they went up.

edit: they tweeted the night before

Last edited:
haha the reds were rare a month ago, and probably still are since only UA got them. People kill me with this crap

Is anyone else's status of their order "on hold"?
My email confirmation says my order will be delivered by FedEx and has an estimated delivery of September 14.

Only size I saw that had sold out so far was the red in size 9.

These may have been a super GR! That or cancellations are coming!

Yeah that or maybe bc UA did not have to cater to other retailers (footlocker/finishline/champs) so they have tobs of pairs?? Who knows, dobt sleep on them, awesome looking pairs btw!!

Probably more pairs than the other camp series lows, and the fact that UA just didnt feel the need let 99% of the sneaker world, let alone the normal world know that they were releasing probably aided in them not selling through. Also hype is low. The playoffs are dead and gone, and people are on to the next one.  I wonder where that cat is who believed he had 1 of 3 reds is now haha.

Probably more pairs than the other camp series lows, and the fact that UA just didnt feel the need let 99% of the sneaker world, let alone the normal world know that they were releasing probably aided in them not selling through. Also hype is low. The playoffs are dead and gone, and people are on to the next one.  I wonder where that cat is who believed he had 1 of 3 reds is now haha.
So I believe the Reds at first, when they were just in NYC were 3-4 pairs per size.  Because of 9/11 UA decided to release the american fortis and blue/red curry one lows w/ the Micro G insoles.

Last edited:

So I believe the Reds at first, when they were just in NYC were 3-4 pairs per size.  Because of 9/11 UA decided to release the american fortis and blue/red curry one lows w/ the Micro G insoles.
So these are for 9/11 in some fashion?

Back
Top Bottom