OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

So these are for 9/11 in some fashion?
I wouldn't put it pass them.  Also, they chose a Thursday release vs. Friday or Saturday due to the Nike madness with its Jordans and Flyknit Racer.

Just my guess honestly.

Last edited:
ah damn I was going to give them huge kuddos if it was and they were giving something back to the 9/11 fund, I would have went back and bought the blues if that was the case.

I wouldn't put it pass them.  Also, they chose a Thursday release vs. Friday or Saturday due to the Nike madness with its Jordans and Flyknit Racer.

Just my guess honestly.

I just spoke to my UA rep and they said only the store near me will be getting the Stephen Curry UA 1 "Championship Pack" on Sept. 19th. The rest will be sold online. They said UA is really just testing out their market of what's in and not. Which is why they are doing limited in-store releases and more online.

Last edited:
I just spoke to my UA rep and they said only the store near me will be getting the Stephen Curry UA 1 "Championship Pack" on Sept. 19th. The rest will be sold online. They said UA is really just testing out their market of what's in and not. Which is why they are doing limited in-store releases and more online.
nice but the 9/19 and 10/20 is far apart.  Odd test.

Current thought on the Curry One:

So we know the Champ Pack is schedule for 10/20/15.  The Splash Party solo will be some time after the Curry Two releases - Iron Sharpens Iron.  Thus, if the friends and family does release - Will it be closer to end of the year or not at all?

UA dropped some lows exclusively in MD today. To hell with them for giving us such garbage. This is why I'm happy KD didn't sign.

MD should get all the Currys. Limited or not. This is why we won't get on board with them here. Nike treats us better.

Received my confirmation from FedEx. Ordered both pairs this morning size 11.5. Should arive from MD to CA by Monday September 14th.

Received my confirmation from FedEx. Ordered both pairs this morning size 11.5. Should arive from MD to CA by Monday September 14th.
why you always lyin...why u @#$@# lyin....

Mine still says processing. And I got shoprunner

Mine still says 'processing' on the Under Armour website.

Or you can track by reference number.
Include the entire order number (including the P).
Go here: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=altref&cntry_code=us
Paste the entire order number, zip code, and you're set.

Is anyone else's status of their order "on hold"?
This happened to me when I ordered the Select Camp Mids. I contacted UA via Online Chat, Twitter AskTeamUA, and called them. All said the status would change but I had a feeling after a week it would be cancelled. About 3-4 weeks went by after their release and my shoes were next day air shipped.

Back
Top Bottom