OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Think i'm going to take my size 9.5 Black Banners back in hopes of getting the Champs back - if anyone was looking for a pair, let me know.

that's weeeeakk .. I was hoping he would go back to NIKE so you can rock shoes with regular clothes.. UA is just strictly for hooping

it looks goofy as heck when guys be wearing curry 1s with jeans and what not haha
agree about the curry's looking wack with jeans. the lows look good with casual shorts though. Personally I don't like most of today's basketball shoes for casual wear anyways

The low currys look clean with jeans especially if u got the all red or blue ones. Even the grey would look nice

Copped my first my one low

Love the cushioning on these. Traction is superb as well. Playing in these made me realize how over price most of the basketball shoes today :lol:

I prefer playing in low but i might buy one pair of mids

Last edited:
that's weeeeakk .. I was hoping he would go back to NIKE so you can rock shoes with regular clothes.. UA is just strictly for hooping

it looks goofy as heck when guys be wearing curry 1s with jeans and what not haha

if it hurts u so much, u can staple a nike swoosh to the side of your curry's ... it's basically the same silhouette as the KD V lol

the way u guys are so attached to nike its almost like we're posting on a board called niketalk

Last edited:
Wore the Duke Blues today for training and they are kinda meh.  The reds are better.  Better looking.

Last edited:
if it hurts u so much, u can staple a nike swoosh to the side of your curry's ... it's basically the same silhouette as the KD V lol

the way u guys are so attached to nike its almost like we're posting on a board called niketalk

The KD V was trash to wear with jeans as well...

I make whatever I wear look good, regardless of the brand.
That being said, certain styles of jeans look better with high tops, especially a shoe with a slim profile.
Curry One mids look best unlaced with pants, imo.

My local Champs Sports has the championship pack, but was told yesterday they couldn't release them until Oct. 20th. Smh

My blue lows came in, theyre real clean :pimp:

My first pair. Did yall say the toe guard piece will get banged up quick on the court? Im planning to wear casually and to work out, dont really want to scuff em up unless i make them strictly hoopin shoes...which i dont want to do

My blue lows came in, theyre real clean :pimp:

My first pair. Did yall say the toe guard piece will get banged up quick on the court? Im planning to wear casually and to work out, dont really want to scuff em up unless i make them strictly hoopin shoes...which i dont want to do

Yup the toe guard will get banged up just on like the Kobe 8

Back
Top Bottom