OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

was about to click submit on paypal... guess it's $400 saved for me....

With that said... who wants to sell me a pair of size 10 batmans?? PM me bros

can't be possible that every site sold out in under 5 minutes.

specifically my size 13 being gone across the board

Guess ill be waiting for the single release of splash party, wasn't that attached to the batman anyways.

Last edited:

can't be possible that every site sold out in under 5 minutes.

specifically my size 13 being gone across the board

Guess ill be waiting for the single release of splash party, wasn't that attached to the batman anyways.
It is totally possible if they only made about 100 pairs. So I got my size 11.  Now when they arrive, I wonder If I can break even for $200 these Authentic Fakes Splash Parties.

Last edited:
Restock coming according to their twitter:

@AskTeamUA
Well, that was quick.

#CurryOne Champ Pack will be back up on the site for presale shortly. Don't wear out those F5 keys..."

Copped my 10, Its been a good run with the ones, on to the twos!

was able to cop size 10 on UA with free shipping. 435.99 total with tax.. killer but I'm happy with the purchase. Hopefully no cancellations though

I'm kinda glad I saved my money. Gonna eat good at the new Chicago Jordan store opening in 3 days. I'm a curry fan but UA trying to make Currys into yeezys smh

They don't glow in the dark and no chrome heel cup for the price tag of $400= Easy pass. Even though I wanted the Batman's, I'm content with my banners. I might get the black and yellow Curry 2's if they are nice. UA did this to see how many will bite, but if the re-sell is up on these there won't be many returns just a bunch of e-bay listings.

This sneaker game is stupid. I see resellers posting already. Meanwhile little kids who love curry can't get a pair. UA tweeting about a restock to furl the hype now? Lol

They don't glow in the dark and no chrome heel cup for the price tag of $400= Easy pass. Even though I wanted the Batman's, I'm content with my banners. I might get the black and yellow Curry 2's if they are nice. UA did this to see how many will bite, but if the re-sell is up on these there won't be many returns just a bunch of e-bay listings.
Wait the Bdays dont glow?

Back
Top Bottom