OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

i havent gotten an email saying it shipped but got the email confirming the order. i shouldnt have to worry right?...

everybody keeps talkin bout the shoes, bout what about the box though? how is the quality of the box
Its a $160 piece of cardboard. 
sick.gif

Not to bumed about not getting them because I saved 450. Plus after 4-5 months they would just be beaters my trash.

My champ pack box looks pretty bad. Looks like footlocker dropped it several times on the corners

anyone just sleep through the release today? i'm pretty good with online, so i felt confident if i tired.
but i just could justify buying a pack where i kinda liked one pair and was disappointed with another.

looking at the actual resale solds, NOT RESELLING BUY IT NOWS, but actual pricing.
600 pocket minus the shoes isn't worth it. don't even see them as trade-able to dbl up on MVP and dubnation.

Last edited:
anyone just sleep through the release today? i'm pretty good with online, so i felt confident if i tired.
but i just could justify buying a pack where i kinda liked one pair and was disappointed with another.

looking at the actual resale solds, NOT RESELLING BUY IT NOWS, but actual pricing.
600 pocket minus the shoes isn't worth it. don't even see them as trade-able to dbl up on MVP and dubnation.

Yes. I actually didn't even bother getting them. I'm kinda over the curry 1s. Don't regret it. I did want the Batman's but I didn't want them in the pack with the splash parties. I have my dub nations and black and gold banners. I'm good.

yep easy decision. Black pair already came out basically and the white pair is nice but they for ball only imo and would dirty easy.

best colorways already released imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom