OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

after buying at the discount rate, i don't think i woulda have bought these full price. i just kinda feel that i am OVER the C1 line at retail

Seriously though anyone wanna size swap? 8-8.5 for a 9?
we don't blatantly ask for sz swaps in post. people usually just place it in their signatures and post useless things to promote their sig instead.

Last edited:
Was able to cop a 9.5 and a 10 off UA. Got both just in case the 9.5 runs too small. Anyone know if these run TTS?
Slightly narrow on the Curry One for me.. I got all mine a half size up since my feet are a little wide..

Last edited:
need a 10.5. was able to cop a 9.5. I had 10.5 in cart on eastbay FTL and CHM but all 3 sold out after 25 min wait time
mean.gif

Last edited:
i utterly hate finish line's checkout. Guess i'll just cop the dubnation 2s to soothe the pain

Yup their inventory system sucks at checkout. Pending transactions every time payment fails.
i swear everytime i checkout on fnl it never takes my payment. Im staring at the Dubnation 2s and all i see is disappointment. FNL would have let me cop before my 9 am meeting but the checkout NEVER takes my payment anymore. 40 minutes later and of course they all gone. Even with 50% off the dubnation 2s ain't quite the SPs

I may be the few, but i havent been cancelled once on FNL. i used to get rejected at checkout because i would not ship to the billing address.
after the switch to same as billing for shipping, it's been all good cept the occasional hiccup where it denies me the first submit, but accepts it on the 2nd click.

what i really dislike about FNL is the shipping increases. 7.99 early on, then they jumped to 8.49, then 8.99, and not 9.99 in a year span. and it ain't even fast shipping

Last edited:
Narrow isn't necessarily a bad thing...I have wide feet and it pretty much sucks
haha never said they are a bad thing to have narrow feet. aka if u ever tried on any of adidas y-3 series....those are really narrow haha.  i forget how these curry 1s fit though because the one i had i sold when curry won the championship :/ i just remember some toe room in a size 8.5 .  Im between a size 8-8.5 

I was going to use my $20 off finish line since I thought it was free shipping but I guess not, UA coming in the clutch plus shop runner 2 day free shipping

i swear everytime i checkout on fnl it never takes my payment. Im staring at the Dubnation 2s and all i see is disappointment. FNL would have let me cop before my 9 am meeting but the checkout NEVER takes my payment anymore. 40 minutes later and of course they all gone. Even with 50% off the dubnation 2s ain't quite the SPs

This happened to me several times until I found out what was wrong. On the checkout page, there is a box always uncheck, "Make my billing address same as shipping" or something like that. CHECK THAT BOX! I'm not sure when that checkout page happened, must've been 3-4 months ago. But for the longest time I kept wondering why my orders were not going thru. Until I saw that.

Finishline checkout sucks so much. I clicked pay with paypal, logged in and then it still rejected my payment. So i had to put in my cc info manually.. 

Glad I didn't have to go in store but I wouldn't be surprised if they sit for a while...

if they at stores, i can see them being picked up and sold to people who don't live in the bay area since they sold out decently fast online.
my closes mall has fcfs with 2 shoe stores loaded.

Back
Top Bottom